Tambobong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Baguio City to Malolos, Bulacan

Province of Bulacan Jul 19, 2014 at 7:09 PM

How can I get to Malolos, Bulacan from Baguio City by commuting?

more
    • Places to stay in Carigara

Carigara Jul 16, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Is there any hotels, rooms, or other accommodations available in Carigara or Barugo vicinity? I need to be as close to this area as possible. Any help someone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro City Jun 23, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Please help me find KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro It is supposed to be a new boutique beside of a mall

more
    • paulocollection's Profile Photo

Tour to Pagudpod

Pagudpud Jul 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM

where to stay in Pagudpud? Laog to Pagudpod tour 1 night to stay ok lang ba?

more
    • Re: Baguio Fare

Baguio Jul 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM

We are planning to explore Baguio this coming weekend. Is there any idea about the fare from Cabanatuan Terminal to Baguio? (4persons).

Hoping your positive response. Thank you.

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • logos of the restaurants

Iligan City Jul 8, 2014 at 5:44 AM

can i have some samples of the logos of the restaurants.. please?

more
    • Cocktail Table for Rent

Daraga Jul 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Where can I rent cocktail tables for an affordable price?

more
    • Smart Nakaw load

Philippines Jun 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM

The Smart network scam "nakaw load" still exist? I just bought 1000 smart load credit. just about 20 minutes of call ubos na load ko? what the!

time to change my network provider.

more
    • Jim4Life's Profile Photo

Name Antique

Province of Antique Jun 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM

why was it named antique

more
    • Tuguegarao - Baguio Last Trip

Tuguegarao City Jul 20, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Hi! Does anyone knows what time is the last trip of bus from Tuguegarao to Baguio? Thanks is advance :)

more
    • Flight from Tuguegarao to Batanes

Province of Batanes Jul 20, 2014 at 5:47 AM

I'm planning to attend a wedding of my friend but the flight from Manila-Batanes-Manila is just too expensive (14k with Skyjet), I've looked around and hear the possibility for a Tuguegarao route, but I can't seem to find the estimate fare cost for Tuguegarao-Batanes-Tuguegarao?

I'd try via sea (MV) but eh, I've still got work to catch up to after the wedding!

more
    • glyza's Profile Photo

restaurant

Kalibo Jul 19, 2014 at 2:51 AM

what's the nearest restaurant here in RG Inn?

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • Wedding venues rates

Batangas Jul 8, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello po! I'm planning to get married na next year. Since nasa Italy po ako, hindi ako makapaginform sa mga rates.. Medyo limitado budget namin.. let's say na hanggang 180k lang kaya namin para sa venue at food. Gusto ko po sana ung mga complete package na.. Ung pontefino kasi ok na rin.. daming included.. pero gusto ko rin po na magkameron ng ibang options.. Sana po, malapit na din sa Church ng Taal. ung Basilica St. Martin of Tours. Thank youuuuu!

more
    • Activities in lipa

Lipa City Jul 7, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what is the best activities in lipa city..

more
    • Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • accomodations in danao city

Danao City Jul 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I am planning a visit to danao city. Looking for a good place to stay on a budget

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Many_Moons_Old's Profile Photo

Lacoste Sport 3 button Size 6 Polo

Makati Jun 30, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Where can I buy a Lacoste Sport Size 6 Polo in the Makati area ?

more
    • linkueifei's Profile Photo

travel naga

Naga City Jun 27, 2014 at 4:31 AM

do you have bus can to pick up manil internation airport
      then go to naga 2014 08 28 9/1-9/3 city tour and other play to plan 9/3 naga (wnp) 5j airline to manil please quote 20 persons

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • camary77's Profile Photo

Kalibo Inquiry

Boracay Island Jul 6, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Hi, can you please help me find an easier way to reach KALIBO AIRPORT from Boracay? my struggle is that mt flight is 7:55 AM on Feb 15, what is the easiest and fastest way to travel fr BORA TO KALIBO so i wont be late to my flight?

more
    • Food and water

Manila Jul 6, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Is it safe to drink the water and eat the food in Manilla. I will be staying there for 2 days. In Makita City, actually.

more