change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trip to Tam in March

by momokun7 Online Now Oct 6, 2008 at 8:32 AM

Hi,

I am planning a trip from the UK to tamanrasset in March 2009. My plan is to get a solid 4x4 car, drive through France to pick up friends and take a ferry to Algiers from Marseille. Once in Algiers, we'll drive through to Ghardaia, el Golea, Insallah and then Tamanrasset where we will be staying most of our time. My question is, Could we find a local guide to take us on a trip to the hoggar for a week or so? or if we could join an organised expedition? Also, what are the costs?

Many thanks for your answers.

Mourad

9 Answers Nov 29, 2008 at 9:33 AM
    • FrLenny's Profile Photo

need information on how to get to Tamanrasset and where to stay

by FrLenny Online Now May 30, 2007 at 1:01 AM

I am thinking of going to Tamanrasset with several other people and can not find flight to there, and where to stay with 12 other people. Any help to give me. We want to see the sights of Charles de Foucauld. Thank you.

2 Answers Oct 13, 2007 at 11:11 AM
    • jpalmer's Profile Photo

Accommodations

by jpalmer Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 12:47 AM

Any recent traveler to Tamanrasset: I may be heading there on a government one-year contract. My wife has joined me in Thailand, Peru, Iran (before revolution), and Philippines. Would you recommend she join me in S. Algeria?

2 Answers Jul 16, 2007 at 11:33 AM
    • Accommodations

by jpiowaty Online Now Mar 4, 2006 at 9:22 PM

Any information on long term rental, villas? Would you recommend a year's stay for U.S. citizens?