Tamale Travel Answers

change location

FARE

by Dzigbordi Online Now Sep 9, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Can I know the fare for traveling from Accra to Tamale, please.
2. Where can I locate your office for a bus ticket.
3. Departure time.
Thanks for yr response in advance.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Odinnthor's Profile Photo

Re: FARE

by Odinnthor Online Now Sep 9, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Hello, and welcome to VT.

From your question it appears tht you think this is asomehow a website for a bus service in Ghana. You may have seen some tips on Ghana and made the wrong assumption. VT is a website where travellers exchange information according to their experience. For instance, if you type Ghana in the widow above/right, you will get all kinds of information on the country from travellers like myself.

Now, to your qwuestion. What you are looking for is the STC bus service from Accra to Tamale. I am afraid I do not have the address, but it is pretty close to Lamptey Circle. Here is a bad photo I found of the station.

travelblog.org/Photos/413215...

Anyone there can direct you to the STC main station. It costs about 20-25 US dollars or about 200.000 Cedis, for the 15-20 hour trip to Tamale. The departure time is early in the morning but i don't remember the exact time. Best to buy a ticket to Tamale a few days ahead of time.

You can also fly there for about 150 US dollars. Bear in mind that i am adding a few dollars due to having information that is a few years old.

Hope this helps somewhat......d:o)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Tamale