Tam Quan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Private apartment renting in Phu Quoc

Phu Quoc May 2, 2015 at 12:26 AM

Hi, I would like to ask whether I could rent a private apartment in Phu Quoc for 3D2N?

more
    • Fight in Hue

Vietnam May 1, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Anyone know where you can watch the pacquio-mayweather fight in hue? Thanks a ton

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

MEKONG DELTA AND SOUTHERN CAMBODIA ADVICE REQUIRED

Vietnam Apr 26, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Hi all,
      We plan to visit Vietnam in January / February 2016, We arrive in Ho Chi Minh then plan to move onto Ha Tien followed by Cambodia, Kampot and Sihanoukville. In total we planning on about 5 weeks travel.
      We have never visited Vietnam before.
      What is the best route to take (on bus or private car) and where are good stop off points.
      We are keen to find paradise beaches that are not too touristy and also eco type trips ie wetlands, rivers jungle walks etc.
      We still have a blank canvas to work from and are also considering going direct to Phnom Penh from HCMC by boat, is this practical and worth the experience....
      Many thanks in advance
      POEPAT

more
    • MattA59's Profile Photo

Taxi, Bus or Fly? Best way to see Vietnam

Vietnam May 17, 2015 at 4:07 PM

My wife & I are flying to Vietnam for 3 weeks in August. I was planning on having 4 - 5 base places then use those to see the surrounding areas. Any advice on maximising our time & cost effectively would be greatly appreciated. Did similar in Europe & it worked out well but understanding Europe is far different to Asia.

Thanks.

more
    • Smaney5's Profile Photo

Vietnam visa help

Ho Chi Minh City May 16, 2015 at 8:55 PM

Hello! I would like to travel to Vietnam, and am currently in Thailand, leaving for Laos very soon. I'm a U.S. Citizen and was wondering how long it takes to get a visa, not a visa approval, but the visa itself. The only reason can't do a VOA is because I would like to travel over the border instead of flying into Vietnam. My 3 basic questions are, how long does the visa take to get, what's the process, and how much does it cost compared to a VOA? Tia!

more
    • Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule

Cat Ba May 3, 2015 at 10:01 PM

where can i find the Cat Ba - Haiphong ferry schedule please?
      -i need to leave cat ba around 9am... is there a ferry from cat ba town to the Ben Binh ferry station?
      -need to be at Haiphong airport at 12 noon.
      thanks!

more
    • visit2010's Profile Photo

Homestays - Looking for some information

Vietnam May 9, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hi all,

What is like staying in homestays in Saigon and Hanoi locations? I never stayed in such a places, so wondering what should I expect. Will I get a private room/shower and whether food is optional, if it is available? How much will a typical place cost/night?

more
    • robertaberman's Profile Photo

Vietnam: Travelling from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi for +/- 3 weeks.

Vietnam May 14, 2015 at 1:31 AM

I am attending a conference (as a professional photographer) in Singapore, during the second week of October and afterwards want to travel to Vietnam for about 3 weeks.
      My plan would be to fly from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh, travel overland (trains/buses) north to Hanoi and from there, fly back to Singapore. When travelling I generally try to avoid tourist areas/sites and I am particularly interested in photographing local life - people just getting on with their lives, ‘street photography’. So the first place I visit in a village/town/city would be the market/local areas. I will be travelling on a fairly tight budget and will therefore seek inexpensive accommodation – hostels are OK, as long as I have my own room/facilities!
      I would therefore greatly appreciate any advice/tips/recommendations as to which places are worth visiting between Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi and the best methods (trains/buses) of travelling around.
      Many thanks,

more
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

planning my itenerary

Ho Chi Minh City May 5, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Ok, so I have 10 nights totall for the whole of vietnam. How long do I need in ho chi minh city? I like to visit the historic sites, eat and drink from super places and relax as well. And whats the most central area in ho chi minh? Thank u!

more

Near Tam Quan