Tam Ky

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it worth going to Halong Bay?

Vietnam 1 hours ago

I have heard very mixed reports of HB. Is it VERY touristy and a rip off or a must do? Any tips and advice for a first time visitor? I do not want to do it on a really cheap budget. Want to stay over night.

more
    • Ho Chi Minh City airport to Vung Tau City bus service

Vietnam Jun 14, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Could anyone tell me who operates the bus from SGN airport to Vung Tau City.

Rang Jetstar Pacific ,they say it is private bus,no idea who is the company that operates it.

Believe it caries Jetstar logo.

Any help would be appreciated ,Thank you in advance

bkc1000

more
    • Ferry service_Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 4, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Is the Ferry service - Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau City - running yet after being suspended earlier.?
      Thanks in advance
      bkc1000

more
    • night club

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 28, 2014 at 7:39 AM

do you know if there is nice or luxus hotel with night club in Saigon, Hoian and Hanoi ?

more
    • nightlife

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 26, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Coming to ho chi minh november
      Is it safe at night bar hopping

more
    • Any nice restaurants with authentic French or Italian Cuisine?

Hanoi Jun 17, 2014 at 2:56 AM

I'm in Hanoi quite a lot, and though I love Vietnamese food, it's pretty spicy. Can anyone recomend some good
      European restaurants?

more
    • How busy will be it during Jul/Aug around Central Vietnam?

Vietnam Jun 29, 2014 at 2:42 AM

Hello!

I am just planning a trip for about a week or so to be around Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An during this July or so. Is that a peak season for tourism or any long holidays around that time? I am considering to spend a day or 2 at Saigon and make my way to Da Nang and other places. I know it will be very short to cover all those places, but if it is difficult, then I might skip Hue. I am also planning on see My Son.

Anyone else going around that time? I am waiting on my friends, but if they can't make it I will be doing it solo, so interested meeting other travelers/locals.

Thank you!

more
    • budget backpacking around southeast asia

Vietnam Jun 18, 2014 at 4:30 AM

i am looking to go backpacking with a few friends around southeast asia for the first time next april and am not really sure where is the best place to start planning. Can anyone recommenced any good companies or websites for backpacking and traveling, and also does anyone know if trailfinders is good company for low budget traveling or are they just best for more expensive holidays?

any advice at all would be much appreciated :)

more
    • hrosc's Profile Photo

street food

Ho Chi Minh City Jun 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi guys,

i will be in Saigon on 27.06.2014. Do you have any suggestion for real local street food, a bit of the beaten track, not just in district 1. Also, which district you recomend to experience real local atmosphere. If some of you locals would like to meet with us ( also wife and 7 years old son), i would be happy to pay for the drinks and food:). It is foody time:)
      Thank you in advance for any respond. Best regards, Jurij

more
    • Ramonribas's Profile Photo

Money in Vietnam

Vietnam Yesterday

Dear friends,
      Well, next August everything is planned for my trip to Vietnam (15 days). About money, what do you recommend? Take money (euros o dollars) from Europe and change in Vietnam o maybe is better and cheap to take money from cashier?

Thanks in advance

more

Near Tam Ky

• how is working and living in Tam Ky ?

by carminielloz Online Now May 5, 2014 at 1:37 AM

I have been living in Asia for the last 7 years ,
      in Vietnam for the last 18 months.
      How is living in Tam Ky generally ?
      Cost of life , are there many tourisits / expats ,
      places to shop , is it quite developed compared to Da Nang ?
      How far from the beach ? Any other useful advice / information
      would be greatly appreciated.

• Traveling to Tam Ky March 2010

by vicki0353 Online Now Nov 12, 2009 at 10:18 AM

I am going to be a volunteer in Tam Ky arriving 2/26/2010 and departing back to USA 4/1/2010. This is my first visit to Vietnam and the Tam Ky area. If there is any information anyone can give me as to what to expect in the Tam Ky area, places close by to visit, etc. I would appreciate it! Since I do not speak the language, how difficult is that going to be for me? What is the best thing about Tam Ky? I am volunteering in an orphanage and a school for street children. I am 53 years old and will be by myself unless there are other volunteers who are interested in sightseeing also. Thank you for any information!!

1 Answer May 5, 2014 at 1:47 AM
    • Travworld's Profile Photo

People Near Tamky

by Travworld Online Now Nov 11, 2007 at 5:14 PM

Anyone live near or been near tamky Vietnam?

4 Answers Dec 16, 2007 at 5:56 PM