Talokar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Family hotel with reasonable price?

Lahore Feb 28, 2015 at 11:14 PM

Stay in hotel like PC is not affordable for most, so is there any family hotels with address which have reasonable charges per day?

more
    • Beauty of Pakistan - Need Help Planning my First Trip

Pakistan Mar 1, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Assalam-o-Alaiqum,

There seems to be quite a tourist community. Looks good. How are you all?

I've always been eager to travel and endeavored to visit far sided areas of Pakistan to experience the real beauty within Pakistan. The time has finally come, looking forward to per-plan tricky parts of the trip and get valuable advice from backpackers and natural beauty lovers.

So just a quick question, which are the most beautiful places in Pakistan? I've heard about Naran, Kaghan, Shogran, Saif-ul-Mulk, Siri, Paya, Muree, Gilgit, Swat, Abbotabad and such areas all my life.

It would be interesting to know all the best places and see if I can cover them within 9 days. I don't want to hassle too much but I'll be willing to move out of comfort zone to experience the best.

How should I be starting my trip from Karachi? Karachi to Abbotabad first and then visit nearby areas and continue to Naran and others or do you have any suggestions?

Most important question of all, I am planning to travel by first week of June and to come back right before Ramadan, at maximum a 9 days trip. Is that a good time to travel? I've heard August is more suitable with respect to prices, is it really a huge difference? It would be convenient for me to travel in first week of June though due to a number of reasons. I am good at bargaining and making deals, would it make a big difference?

Where can I find reasonable priced rooms in Naran, Kaghan and others. I'd to experience water sports and such activities if the prices are reasonable. I've heard Khanpur is good for that, is it? Which are the most reasonable places for night stay?

Should I be travelling via Train to my first destination or Daewoo? Which is more comfortable?

How would you plan this 9 day trip and what budget to forsee?

Please name any activities that I must do if I visit Naran, Kaghan, Siri, Paya, Murree, Saiful Mulk. Activities such as horse riding, water sports, extreme sports and sky diving and all, if that's available in a particular areas you know of.

Well, let me sum up this message there with thanks to all of you who are reading my message and intend to guide. Looking forward to the optimistic and interesting responses. Those were some questions on the top of my mind, many more to go. Let's start a conversation that'd help many others like me, am sure there must be many people who have visited these places before. You're lucky guys!! :)

more