change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to Imavere

Imavere Apr 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Hi,
      I am going to Estonia, probably to Tallinn airport and I need to get to Imavere...I found that there should be a bus stop, but I can´t find any bus schedule or if it is the bus line from Tallinn to Imavere, could you help me where I could find the information about connection between Tallinn and Imavere, please.

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Elderly Couple Visiting Tallinn

Tallinn Apr 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Couple in their seventies visiting in July. Not able to walk very long distances. A short list of 4 star hotels close to places of interest would be appreciated.
      How to get to the port for ferry to Helsinki, Is signage clear in English at the port ?
      Cost of taxi from airport to hotels.

more

Popular Tallinn County Travel Answer Locations

• ohaiyo's Profile Photo

ferry infiormation

Tallinn County Feb 17, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to go from Tallinn to Helsinki this July by ferry. How do I go about doing that? What is the ferry schedule like? How long is the ferry ride and how much is the ferry fare?

Thank you

4 Answers Feb 18, 2011 at 11:41 AM
    • New Year Night in Tallinn

Tallinn County Dec 11, 2009 at 9:18 AM

We are going to celebrate New Year Eve in Tallinn. But we wouldn't like to take
      time in one restaurant during all night. Could you tell us how will work different plays (bars, cafe and some small restaurants) during New Year night. Is't possible to visit some of its without previos reservation?
      Thank you so much.
      Best wishes,
      Svetlana

• Fat Margaret

Tallinn County Oct 11, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Why is the Maritime Museum called Fat Margaret? Are there amusing comics in the museum ? Can you send any English information about the specifics of the museum... it was closed the one day we had in Tallinn.. Thankyou so much.

2 Answers Oct 12, 2009 at 10:53 AM
    • Traffic in Tallinn

Tallinn County Sep 14, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Hi,
      I arrive Tallin at 14.10.2008, 21:40. How can I go from Airport to Hotel "Rocca al Mare"?
      Also I need a timetable for the way Hotel - Old town of Tallin, and the name of the bus stop near the Hotel.

Thank you.

3 Answers Sep 15, 2008 at 6:24 AM
    • Tallinn-local SIM chip

Tallinn County Aug 11, 2008 at 9:08 AM

I arrive in Tallinn next wednesday and am bringing my GSM phone which works in Europe. Does anyone know where I can buy a local SIM chip with talk time in Tallinn? thanks, j

1 Answer Jan 10, 2014 at 2:23 AM
    • adamradziwill's Profile Photo

Silver Jewellery Shops in center of Tallinn

Tallinn County Jul 7, 2008 at 10:48 AM

can somebody inform me on this subject?

1 address
      2 prices

senx

1 Answer Jul 8, 2008 at 7:01 AM
    • house to rent in summer

Tallinn County Mar 5, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a nice beach house or "dacha" to rent in June-July in the Tallinn area for about 3 weeks.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Olga

3 Answers Mar 14, 2007 at 3:12 AM
    • Shopping Mc-clothes

Tallinn County Feb 26, 2007 at 10:39 AM

I am going to Tallinn the 30/3 and only stay one day.I am looking for a store
      selling Mc-clothes preferably near the ferryterminal.I am grateful for all tip
      i can get.
      I did forget to tell you that i am from Sweden.
      MVH Bosse

• Kadriorg Statue

Tallinn County Dec 7, 2006 at 4:07 PM

There is a small stature in Kadriorg Palace that is a child or a cherub sitting on a skull that sits on a stack of books. Can anyone tell me anything about this piece; artist, title, history,etc?

1 Answer Dec 30, 2006 at 4:34 AM
    • fizzer67's Profile Photo

2 guys in Tallinn

Tallinn County Jul 28, 2006 at 1:49 PM

Hi there,

Myself and my friend are going to Tallin in August (15-18). We've already got a nice hotel, any suggestions for nightlife? Also, is there anywhere nearby to soak up the sun? Anything else unusual to do in the daytimes?

Thanks for any help......

Dave.

5 Answers Jul 30, 2006 at 1:49 PM
    • MarkEStevens's Profile Photo

Tours & Hotels In Tallinn

Tallinn County Jul 23, 2006 at 11:10 AM

I will be in Helsinki on business 13-15 September before traveling to London Sunday 17 September and considering a day/night in Tallinn. Does anyone have any recommendations on best organized tours to do and/or any recommended hotels for an American businessman? Any advise on specific sites and places to eat are welcome too.

Thanks,
      Mark

4 Answers Jul 30, 2006 at 1:40 PM
    • HELP in trains

Tallinn County May 24, 2006 at 2:24 AM

Please y want to khnow if there is train from tallin to riga, very urgent.
      thank you

1 Answer Jul 14, 2006 at 8:05 AM
    • DGPoohBear's Profile Photo

Affordable hotels?

Tallinn County May 18, 2006 at 7:11 PM

Looking for recommendations for affordable hotel in Tallinn area during 2 days in July, 2 of us, nothing extravagant but also not a dump either!

2 Answers May 21, 2006 at 8:13 AM
    • ketch1973's Profile Photo

what to do in tallinn

Tallinn County Apr 25, 2006 at 12:15 AM

hello, can anyone help. i am in tallinn between october 12th and 15th and i am looking for somewhere cheep and central to stay. also do you have any suggestions for any sporting activities i can do or watch??
      many thanks, mike

5 Answers May 21, 2006 at 12:33 AM
    • King_Golo's Profile Photo

hostels in tallinn

Tallinn County Mar 8, 2006 at 12:54 PM

hi folks,
      does anybody know a cheap and safe hostel in tallinn? the problem is, i'll have to bring my laptop and don't want to sleep in a room with another person...
      thanx for your help!

3 Answers Mar 10, 2006 at 10:32 AM
    • visiting for work and travel

Tallinn County Mar 3, 2006 at 2:31 AM

I am visiting and staying in central Tallinn in March and would like to meet any expats invloved in the property market in Tallinn

Can you recommend any good property agents that are not just into peddling their own agency but are interested in long term business.

I would be interested in meeting for a few beers

1 Answer Mar 7, 2006 at 4:22 AM
    • I Need Tallinn Apartment Advice

Tallinn County Feb 28, 2006 at 7:36 PM

I am trying to decide between two apartments in Tallinn. We are looking for something modern (even luxurious) in a good area of Old Town. Based on availability, I have narrowed it down to...

1. Romeo Family SK 2BR/3
      http://www.romeofamily.ee/SK%202BR3.htm and

2. Ites RATASKAEVU 22-6
      http://www.ites.ee/index.php?page=11 (fifth one from the top).

Is anyone familiar with the location and QUALITY of these apartments??? Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Mar 12, 2006 at 3:25 PM
    • Apartment in Tallinn

Tallinn County Feb 20, 2006 at 11:57 PM

Can anyone recommend an apartment to rent for three people for a few days in Tallin in May please. I am looking for one near the old town at a reasonable rate. Thanks.

4 Answers Mar 12, 2006 at 3:28 PM
    • How Cold!!!?????

Tallinn County Feb 4, 2006 at 11:49 AM

I am off too Tallinn next Saturday and I am a little bit scared about how cold it is at the moment! Are there any tips on how to survive?

3 Answers Mar 6, 2006 at 8:39 AM
    • Travel to Tallinn

Tallinn County Dec 29, 2005 at 5:32 AM

hallo!
      I want to go to Tallinn , when is the best time to go?
      When weather is good?
      What I have to visit in this city?
      Can you help me??????????
      Monika

3 Answers Dec 30, 2005 at 5:03 AM
    • Hans7er's Profile Photo

New Years Eve-Party

Tallinn County Dec 21, 2005 at 3:10 AM

Hi!!!
      I still posted this text in the "Tallinn-Forum", but didn´t receive an answer.
      Now I found, that there is this forum, too. I don´t understand the difference between Tallinn County and Tallinn, but whatsoever perhaps you can help me:

We are a group of 12 students from germany spending 5 days in Tallinn over New Years Eve.
      We still got a lot information (thank you), but have one important qeustion left:
      What to do in the last night of this year?
      Is there a party you can especially recommend?
      Perhaps an all inclusive party would be nice, but it is not a duty.
      Imortant for us is that we are not just tourists in there!
      Looking forward to your requests!
      Best wishes
      Hans7er

1 Answer Dec 22, 2005 at 6:55 AM
    • Easter with children in Tallinn

Tallinn County Dec 20, 2005 at 11:27 AM

Hello All,

We have just booked our first trip to Tallinn to run over Easter 2006 (10 to 15 April) - could any locals tell me please if everything closes on Good Friday or will we still have things open to see and do? Any any suggestions on where and how we can keep two small boys (4 and 6) entertained would be gratefully received!

We've heard so much about how nice Tallinn is - looking forward to getting there!

Thanks,
      Izaac

3 Answers Mar 26, 2006 at 6:00 AM
    • davidmmcneil's Profile Photo

Funky Haircut in Tallinn

Tallinn County Nov 13, 2005 at 6:13 AM

Hello everybody !!!

I am visiting Tallinn in the new year for an interesting, relaxing city break. I'm having some massages at my hotel, I'm going to buy new clothes, and to top it off I'd like to get a new hairstyle!

Can anybody reccommed a good hair stylist for a 25 year old male and let me know where about in Tallinn they are? Could you please let me know what prices I can expect to pay?

I hope you can help - I'm very excited about my trip!

Thanks,
      Dav
      x

2 Answers Nov 22, 2005 at 4:31 AM
    • Vana Tom Hostel - Urgent warning re cancelling confirmed reservations

Tallinn County Aug 18, 2005 at 12:42 PM

I want to make fellow VT'ers aware that this hostel at present is simply filling up beds regardless of people having confirmed reservation.
      I arrived there last Wed at 2330 for what was the first night of my three night confirmed reservation.
      I had e-mailed them 72 hours before and 48 hours before reconfirming my booking and late arrival to make sure after my long journey from Scotland everything was ok.
      No beds were available when I arrived, I had to sleep on the floor, which was the only option as other hostels around had nothing either. I was charged the normal rate of 15 euro for the night.
      I then had to rely the following morning on people booking out to get my remaining 2 nights.
      The admin/organisation in this hostel is not up to scratch at present.Other backpackers suffered a similar fate later on the same week. To fill the beds and then start charging for sleeping on the floor is not on. Backpackers beware of this hostel- anyone suffered a similar fate?

3 Answers Sep 26, 2005 at 1:50 PM
    • kikito_sp's Profile Photo

Clubbers wanted

Tallinn County Aug 8, 2005 at 4:12 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm a 26 years old spaniard fool who's just bought a one-way flight to Tallinn. I'll arrive next saturday 15th August, and I'm planning to return to my place by travelling trough Europe.

Since I love clubbing & dancing as much as travelling, my idea is doing the second during the week (backpacking, that is) and going out during weekends. My plan for next saturday is going to the Ibiza night at the Holliwood.

Anyone wants to join me? I speack english, french & spanish. The first two are surprisingly good, considering where I'm from. I'm afraid I don't speack estonian at all, but I'll do my best to learn some. At least some rude words :)

If you are afraid of writing on the forum, send me an e-mail! Just click on my name & then in "e-mail me!"

Tänan!

Enrique

• numaan's Profile Photo

Tallinn to Riga

Tallinn County Aug 4, 2005 at 7:03 AM

Hi can someone let me know how much it costs and how long it takes to take a coach from Tallinn to Riga?

Secondly: are there any cheap one way fares i can purchase at bargain prices from Tll to Riga? Any low budget airlines serving the two cities? Please let me know thanks!

Numaan :-)

1 Answer Aug 4, 2005 at 6:10 PM
    • Car Hire

Tallinn County Aug 3, 2005 at 9:54 AM

Hi,

I will be in Tallinn in August for several days. We wanted to hire a car and explore a little bit. Can anyone recommend any reliable local car rental agencies, or give any recommendations on where is best to get a car from. There is only 2 of us so just need something small.
      Also any suggestions on where to go? Are thinking of visiting the beach and Lahemma National Park? Are these good ideas? Is the waterfall at Lahemma worth seeing (looks good in photos!) or are there nicer places to drive to. Looking to limit ourselves to roughly a 2 hour radius of Tallinn but open to suggestions.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated

2 Answers Aug 10, 2005 at 6:35 AM
    • atrip throw the baltic countries

Tallinn County Aug 3, 2005 at 8:51 AM

hi i'm going to make a trip from talinn to vilnius by car for 14 days.can someone help me to formulat a program.(not only the main towns of talinn riga and vilnius.)thank you

2 Answers Aug 4, 2005 at 2:59 AM
    • tallinn to helsinki

Tallinn County Jul 20, 2005 at 5:46 AM

Hi all

I wish to travel Tallin to Helsinki via high speed ferries as foot passenger and return the same say

Am i best booking tickets in advance - currently 22 Euros each way online, pay on the day at the port or via a travel agents in Tallin

thanks

1 Answer Jul 20, 2005 at 6:45 AM
    • Anchovy's Profile Photo

December in Tallinn

Tallinn County Jul 19, 2005 at 3:43 AM

Hi, Wife and I spent three great days in Tallinn in March this year and now can't wait to get back there. One of the things that was so nice was the weather. Freezing cold, but a pretty picture of snow covered fields and streets. Beautiful!

We have a chance to get away for three nights at the beginning of December. Would the snow have already started by then so we can expect more of the same? Would there be a Christmas feel to the place even from 3rd to 6th of December, you know, decorations, special events etc?

3 Answers Jul 20, 2005 at 8:15 AM