Tallinn County Travel Answers

change location
Hans7er's Profile Photo

New Years Eve-Party

by Hans7er Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 3:10 AM

Hi!!!
I still posted this text in the "Tallinn-Forum", but didn´t receive an answer.
Now I found, that there is this forum, too. I don´t understand the difference between Tallinn County and Tallinn, but whatsoever perhaps you can help me:

We are a group of 12 students from germany spending 5 days in Tallinn over New Years Eve.
We still got a lot information (thank you), but have one important qeustion left:
What to do in the last night of this year?
Is there a party you can especially recommend?
Perhaps an all inclusive party would be nice, but it is not a duty.
Imortant for us is that we are not just tourists in there!
Looking forward to your requests!
Best wishes
Hans7er

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • oogi1's Profile Photo

RE: RE: New Years Eve-Party

by oogi1 Online Now Dec 22, 2005 at 6:55 AM

evening

hmm what to reccommend...if you specify your taste of music. its better to reccomment.. tallinn in that evening is full of parties..

31 of december

VOn krahl - If you like old school-60/70/80-es DISCO, ROCK and HEAVY then i strongly reccomment Von Krahl, the place is in the middle of the city- ticket costs 350 estonian crouns there are people in age 21-30

BOn bon - la vie en rose - place is in the centrum of the city and in that night there is one of the best dj.. he playes very good music.. mostly disco...and singing Suzy Randrie (Pariis)and Sofia Rubina (Est)jazz music mostly the last one sings.there are people from age 21-35. fee is 250 Eek

Riff - if you like drinking parties and a bit not so deep good party but still good one then go there .music from 70-es, glam and champaigne.Dresscode man- Jacket or Trousers, woman – Hotter the Better - ticket costs 250 EEK.
    Age 21-30

Club Hollywood - if you want to compete with english man you should go there..parties are always grate.i haven t seen their program jet but i think its good:)

So.. i gave my best.. these are one of the hottest places in that time.. if YOu are not somewhere in before midnight. then for sure go in some view platform up in toompea hill to see fireworks and celebrateing:)or if you want to be in the middle of it be 00.00 in the town hall square...but look aftre flying bottles

Pubs to take some drinks before...here are some names, what are higly recomennded and what are also non expensive- Hell hunt - pikk 39, Valli baar(beside club hollywood), guitar safari - müürivahe 22, depeche mode - nunne 4

beers cost from 25-35 crouns
    its impossible to have taxi in that night..or they cheat you..
    In Hell hunt there is also very good food...under 100 crouns..

so what more..If you can keep your limit and are not very loud then i think you are more welcome everywhere, because there are already written on some very good pub doors that groups , who are foreigner and , who are man and a bit drunk are not welcomed.. so..English stag parties have ruined the good picture of people from other countries. Be aware:)

Estonians speak good english and you can always ask the way

have a nice time here:) greetings so many.welcome welcome

Eegi

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Tallinn County Travel Answer Locations