Be the First to Answer

• tallahassee beaches

by dawn895 Online Now May 29, 2014 at 3:52 PM

what is the closest clean beach to tallahassee

2 Answers May 29, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    • FrankDU's Profile Photo

Travel directions

by FrankDU Online Now May 22, 2012 at 6:41 AM

How do you get from the airport to the hotels along I-10. In my case, that would be the Baymont Hotel.

1 Answer May 22, 2012 at 6:49 AM
    • Restaurant West of Tallahassee

by bohlerdm1 Online Now Sep 15, 2010 at 1:50 PM

We live in Fort Walton Beach Florida. A friend of ours from Tennessee will be in Tallahassee on business in a week or two and asked if we could meet about halfway between the two towns so that he could buy us dinner. I am not familiar enough with the area to know if there are half way decent or unique restaurants on the way from Fort Walton Beach to Tallahassee, probably in the I-10 corridor. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Stores around FSU

by TracyJEgan Online Now Sep 14, 2010 at 4:45 AM

What stores are at the Towne South Shopping Center and Varsity Shopping Center and what bus goes there from south campus?

• Visiting Tallahassee – Where is the good food at?

by Tom454 Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM

I’m visiting Tallahassee for the next few weeks. Where are the best places to eat at? I mainly like pizza, Italian food, and seafood, but I’ll try anything once. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 5, 2010 at 5:04 AM
    • AM I AN IDIOT ???

by gbueny Online Now Dec 19, 2007 at 10:30 PM

I WANT TO DRIVE MY MOTORCYCLE FROM CALIFORNIA TO FLORIDA IN JANUARY, IS THIS A BAD IDEA??? ANY SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS ARE APPREICIATED

THANKS,

ED IN CALIFORNIA

2 Answers Dec 20, 2007 at 6:22 AM
    • Smokin bar

by mike21uf Online Now Aug 24, 2006 at 12:48 PM

I noticed in your post you said it is only one of the few bars left in tally that allows smoking. Can you give me a good list of college bars or pubs that DO NOT allow smoking. I was under the impression that smoking was allowed in all bars in tallahassee.

• Bed and Breakfasts for a winter getaway

by Hwesta Online Now Aug 27, 2005 at 9:56 AM

Hello everyone!
      New member and first time posting! *gulp*
      I'm planning a short trip to Florida next January, because there is *no* sunshine in Kentucky in January. (None.)
      I'm interested in staying at a Bed and Breakfast in the Panhandle or North Central Florida to try and take advantage on low season prices.
      I'm looking for sunshine, fresh air, quiet, sunshine and lots of nature.
      Two places sound promising: Wakulla Springs State Park Lodge and The Old Carrabelle Hotel in Carrabelle Fl. Has anyone been there or have any scuttlebutt to share?
      Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 29, 2005 at 12:04 PM
    • Vacationing to Tallahassee, Florida

by VickyWint Online Now Feb 14, 2004 at 8:13 AM

My family loves the capitol city of Tallahassee in Florida and we go there every year for vacation. It's near the coast, is a little metropolitan, polished city surrounded by towering oaks that are dripping with Spanish moss, palm trees native to Florida, blossoming flowers year round, and lots of rich history. Not to mention that the Tallahasseeans are very friendly people. The nightlife is also wonderful. My question is what do we need to pack to wear in March? The problem is that we've always vacationed there in July, so although I know it's warm in March...how warm? Help us in NYC!

• Vacationing to Tallahassee, Florida

by VickyWint Online Now Feb 14, 2004 at 8:11 AM

My family loves the capitol city of Tallahassee in Florida and we go there every year for vacation. It's near the coast, is a little metropolitan, polished city surrounded by towering oaks that are dripping with Spanish moss, palm trees native to Florida, blossoming flowers year round, and lots of rich history. Not to mention that the Tallahasseeans are very friendly people. The nightlife is also wonderful.

1 Answer Feb 16, 2004 at 5:59 PM