Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AnaLuiza's Profile Photo

Fishing Store in Auckland

Auckland Jan 30, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Auckland just for a day and am looking for a large fishing store for ocean fishing.
      Can somebody recomend one?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Auckland in one day

Auckland Feb 17, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Hello,

As part of our honeymoon in September we will have one day from 6 am to 9 pm in Auckland.

Please let me know what can we do in Auckland in one day - we want to do city tour in Auckland- and maybe a sailing to see the city from the ship. what exactly to see in Auckland in one day?

What kind of New Zealand food specialities to try?any recommendation for restaurant where NZ food can be tried - which is not that expensive?

Many thanks,
      Gabriella

more
    • One night in Auckland

Auckland Feb 22, 2015 at 10:15 PM

We're a group of friends (12 total) will be traveling to Australia and New Zealand (South Island), then on the way back will spend one day (arriving to Auckland airport at 10:30am) and one night in Auckland. Next morning at 9:30am we will depart back to US. Can anyone please recommend whether we should get a hotel in the airport or in a city center for this night, and what we can do/see during this short visit?
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Transport from Airport Auckland to Tepuke

Auckland Feb 25, 2015 at 1:04 AM

would like to know how do i take transport from Auckland airport to tepuke?

more