Tak Bai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Phi Phi help

Krabi Mar 16, 2015 at 7:43 AM

Wanna leave Patong beach after 5:00pm so to reach Phi Phi island and spend night watching plankton and diving in glowing sea with kids. Please suggest how to find transport for this, from Patong beach at 5:00pm and good hotel to stay near plankton.

more
    • Single woman looking to rent for 1-2 months

Ko Samui Mar 23, 2015 at 3:02 PM

I want to go to Thailand for 1-2 months and I'm looking for a small-medium sized town that is pretty, but not too touristy, or too hot. Also, what would be the cost of a fairly nice rental for 1-2 people? I may be traveling alone as a woman and wondering about safety too.

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

The Heritage Hotels Sathorn

Hat Yai Mar 9, 2015 at 12:54 AM

Hello, I will be staying at this hotel: The Heritage Hotels, Sathorn. Does anyone know the directions using the public train, or bus transportation? The complete address is: Soi Sathorn 13 Yannawa Sathorn Bangkok? Many many thanks!!!

more
    • Patong Ferry

Phuket Mar 17, 2015 at 12:52 AM

Is there any ferry from Patong to Krabi?

more
    • Half day and night

Krabi Mar 13, 2015 at 9:01 AM

I'm travelling with my family(2 Adults & 2 Kids) to Krabi. Planning to take Ferry/Boat from Patong to reach Krabi. What are the pickups and drop off points? Please suggest how to have fun with kids over there. What are good hotels to stay? I'm planning to take hotel near Railay. The crucial part is that, we have flight from Krabi International Airport at 7:50am next morning. Therefore, I want to know that at what time should we leave hotel so to catch the flight on time. Do we easily get Taxi in morning for Airport? Or what are the other means of transport for airport?

more
    • Glowing Plankton

Phuket Mar 18, 2015 at 12:45 AM

Is there any beach near Patong where we can see glowing Planktons and can do sunset snorkelling?

more
    • Phuket to Penang, Malaysia

Phuket Mar 17, 2015 at 8:07 PM

How long of a land journey is it from Phuket to Penang Malaysia? Is bus/train convenient or is it better to fly the distance.

more
    • Glowing beach

Krabi Mar 23, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Planning to go Krabi, but afraid that whether I can see Planktons on beach. Please suggest the best place to enjoy glowing beach in or near Krabi.

more
    • Where can I get Bus?

Phuket Mar 3, 2015 at 4:08 AM

I need to get bus from Phuket to hat Yai at night 21:30. Where is pickup point? How much time it takes to reach Hat Yai? We are at Phuket Aquarium. Is it safe to travel at night with kids?

more