Taizé

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• looking for a travel partner who is driving

by kwam Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 9:05 AM

is there anyone travelling to Taize by car on weekend the 19th July.
      Flexible with dates, to travel either thursday or friday

1 Answer Jul 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • other forms of transportation to Taize

by EvelineZwikker Online Now May 12, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Hello there,  I am traveling to  Taize at the beginning of  July and arriving and leaving on a Sunday. Now it so happens that my flight does not overlap well with the bus transfer or  train and so I have a layover of more than 5 hours. Are there any other buses going to Taize except voyage clunuysois . I guess it being a Sunday, the train and bus service is very limited.

2 Answers May 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM
    • Visiting Taize in June 2008

by nichantal Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 2:54 AM

Hi. I am planning to visit Taize in June 2008 and this will be my first time in Europe. Is there a schedule/guiding tour for visitors during that period to which I can subscribe? How about accomodation? Is it better to stay outside the community or does the community has available rooms for rent..

Thanks for your help, as I am really looking forward visiting Taize this summer.

Chantal

3 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 9:21 PM
    • Macon and Nearby Villages

by ABC007 Online Now May 12, 2007 at 10:40 PM

We (a couple) shall be visiting Taize in mid-June for a week, and are planning visiting various towns and villages from Lyon to Taize via L'arbres.e and Macon by trains.

Does anyone know any interesting places to visit along this route? Any reliable and clean accommodation?

Thanks!

1 Answer May 13, 2007 at 12:09 AM
    • attending Taize events

by suzannekurtz Online Now Oct 10, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Since I am a "mature" adult, I'm wondering if older adults can attend Taize workshops or attend the chanting services offered. Also does one need to stay in Taize a certain amount of days in order to truly benefit from the experience? Thank you very much. suzanne

2 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 7:20 AM
    • VISITS TO THE SURROUNDING AREA

by MightyMoe Online Now May 28, 2005 at 5:06 AM

The Welcome Team has implied that we (3) are "requested not to leave the camp" while we are staying with them...we want to be a part of the community but since this is our 1st time in Burgundy Region, we want to 'explore' our surroundings when we feel that we want to slip away in our rental car. Do you see any objections to this? was the WT's suggestion only a suggestion or do they 'frown' upon comings/goings (reasonably, of course) of the pilgrims????

1 Answer May 28, 2005 at 6:51 AM
    • Info re taize

by jumbua.s Online Now Mar 14, 2005 at 1:48 PM

A friend and I are planning to visit taize around the 24-31st March for Easter Holidays. We have been going through loads of stress and desperatly need a break from it all. I have heard taize is a beautiful quiet place but most people have been during quiet months and did not think us wise to go for the EASTER holidays. My friend is a teacher so can only go now, has anyone been during this time? please what are your opinions?

3 Answers Mar 15, 2005 at 5:28 AM