Be the First to Answer

• Spa day????????

Toulouse Apr 23, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Anu nice spas in tolouse anyone???

more
    • susanne1's Profile Photo

What is the best way to get to Antibes from Dresden

Antibes Apr 19, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Can you help by telling me the best way to get to Antibes and if flying to Nice is better than getting to Cannes first?

more
    • travel from gare du nord to left bank

Paris 13 hours ago

easy way from gare du nord to 7th arrondisment. can't take metro

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Lockers in theCagnes-sur-Mer train station

Cagnes-sur-Mer Apr 28, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Does anyone know if there are luggage lockers in theCagnes-sur-Mer train station? Thanks

more
    • access in the evening

Carcassonne Apr 24, 2015 at 2:08 PM

If staying outside the walls can we access the cite inside the walls in the evenings?

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Touring with motocaravan through France

France Apr 21, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hi,
      We are planning a tour with motocaravan covering France.
      We will be travelling with children who are 14 and 10.(both girl)
      We will come from Stuttgart(Germany) and planning to tour Paris,Alsace region and then Belgium.
      Besides historical and touristic places, we would like to be in the places where inhabitants live,eat,make shopping etc.
      We would like to hear your advices about any other places that we can add to our route.
      Quality but budget is also important for your reastaurant advices.
      Thanks.

more
    • How far is it from the Joliette district to the old town when walking?

Marseille Apr 19, 2015 at 6:25 AM

We are due to stay at the Suite novotel in Joliette area. Is it far to walk to the old port and what is the public transport like?

more
    • things to do in roscoff

Roscoff Apr 19, 2015 at 3:25 AM

what to do with 2 children aged 10 and 12

more
    • Bus/Train Schedule

Perpignan Apr 17, 2015 at 10:29 AM

How late do buses or trains run in France? Let's say I was trying to get from center of Perpignan city to Le Barcares, which is closer to the coast but I am going to an event that won't be over till 2am and afraid I won't have any way of getting back to Perpignan.

more
    • CDG airport

Paris Apr 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM

My daughter and granddaughter will be arriving 2 hours before me at CDG.We will all be arriving at terminal 2 from USA with just carry on.
      Is there a restaurant or sitting area they can wait before going through customs or passport control until I arrive.

more
    • street Map

Le Touquet-Paris-Plage Apr 8, 2015 at 8:52 AM

I cannot seem to find a normal street map showing ALL the streets and roads in le touquet

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

1st May - attractions?

Paris Apr 30, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Just realised most of attractions are closed on 1st May as it is public holiday. What is open besides Notre Dame?

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Visiting the calanques

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Apr 29, 2015 at 11:44 PM

What is the best way to visit the calanques if you're NOT based in Marseilles? Will be travelling from Carcassonne to Nice. Is it practical to stop off at Cassis and do a boat trip or hike out to the calanques?

Any advice on best calanque to visit, best hike, best boat tour?

Thanks!

more
    • Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo

Working hours of Église Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux

Strasbourg Apr 26, 2015 at 9:44 AM

Can anybody provide me info on working hours of Église Saint-Pierre-le-Vieux or Church of Saint Peter the Old in Strasbpurg? Thank you in advance. Oleg

more
    • FRANCHE - Besançon: rent a bike

Besançon Apr 21, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Hi

Is there a bike to rent ? and Is there a road for bicycles routes or area?

suzan

more
    • Skip the queue Eiffel Tower

Paris Apr 19, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Which is the best company to purchase Skip the queue tickets to the Eiffel Tower?

more
    • weekend visit to the cellars

Épernay Apr 19, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Are the cellars open on Saturdays and Sundays. I have read on the moet.com site that there are no tours on weekends - only Mon - Fri. I wonder if its true. I was planning a trip to Epernay on 1 and 2 of May.
      Appreciate your advice.
      Konstantin

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Bastille Day 2015

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello there! My son and I will be in Paris on Bastille Day(2015). Can anyone recommend an evening cruise to watch the fireworks? Thanks

more
    • Extreme Adventure

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hi there! Are there some special activities like bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, ... in and near Paris! Would be so thankful for any help and ideas!

Best wishes! :)

more
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Transportation

Champagne-Ardenne Apr 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Hello,'
      Is it possible to get to Champagne from Calais by public transport. Thanks for any help.

more
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Camping Site France

France Apr 12, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Hi, we are going camping in France later on in the year, when it's warmed up. Can anyone recommend any good camp sites in the central regions.
      Ideally we do not want to be completely isolated, but do not want a site that is commercial ie swimming pool, clubhouse, entertainment etc..
      Also any recommendations of good web sites offering camp sites.
      Many thanks
      Poepat

more
    • Local tour companies at the cruise teminal

Cherbourg Apr 7, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Are there any local tour companies located at the cruise terminal that we can join a day tour to the Normandy sites or even a local tour?

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Rue Saint Maur to CDG airport

Paris Yesterday

What is the best train route to take to get to RER B?
      With bags, so appreciate route with escalator, elevator less stairs. Thanks

more
    • bus stop in cannes france

Cannes May 2, 2015 at 12:39 AM

i will be coming from nice airport on the express bus, i will be staying in an apartment in rue foch can any help me with the nearest bus stop for me thanks

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Birthhouse info

Lyon May 1, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hallo my friends. Actually I speak no French at all and this might be a problem in my case, that's why I need your advice. We will be in Paris for some days and I was thinking of Lyon as a day trip. Lyon has been in my heart as the city of the novels I have read as a young girl and thus it is some kind of a "need" to see her. Of course, Lyon of the 19th century must be a past now, but nevertheless it is Lyon after all.
      Sorry for the introduction. My main reason for asking your help is that Greek woman was born in Lyon in 1933 and her mother was burried in Lyon before she and her father returned to Greece. So, do you know if I have any chance of finding out the address of their house or the cemetary her mother was burried. Whom shall I contact in Lyon's town hall? Any advice?

more
    • Is it possible to go Taize by myself from 28/12/2014 to 11/01/2015?

by PieterWillemen Online Now Dec 25, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Hello,

I am currently thinking of going to Taize for 2 weeks by myself. However, I wonder the following:
      1. Is it a good idea to Taize by yourself? (i.e. not in a group?) Is it to join other people in workshops, talks, meetings?
      2. Is it possible to during 28/12/2014 to 11/01/2015? On the online registration page, it says there are meetings all year, except from 25/12 until 06/01. What does this mean? Is Taize closed then?

Thank you very much!!!!!
      And Merry Christmas to you all!

5 Answers Dec 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM
    • looking for a travel partner who is driving

by kwam Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 9:05 AM

is there anyone travelling to Taize by car on weekend the 19th July.
      Flexible with dates, to travel either thursday or friday

1 Answer Jul 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    • other forms of transportation to Taize

by EvelineZwikker Online Now May 12, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Hello there,  I am traveling to  Taize at the beginning of  July and arriving and leaving on a Sunday. Now it so happens that my flight does not overlap well with the bus transfer or  train and so I have a layover of more than 5 hours. Are there any other buses going to Taize except voyage clunuysois . I guess it being a Sunday, the train and bus service is very limited.

2 Answers May 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM
    • Visiting Taize in June 2008

by nichantal Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 2:54 AM

Hi. I am planning to visit Taize in June 2008 and this will be my first time in Europe. Is there a schedule/guiding tour for visitors during that period to which I can subscribe? How about accomodation? Is it better to stay outside the community or does the community has available rooms for rent..

Thanks for your help, as I am really looking forward visiting Taize this summer.

Chantal

3 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 9:21 PM
    • Macon and Nearby Villages

by ABC007 Online Now May 12, 2007 at 10:40 PM

We (a couple) shall be visiting Taize in mid-June for a week, and are planning visiting various towns and villages from Lyon to Taize via L'arbres.e and Macon by trains.

Does anyone know any interesting places to visit along this route? Any reliable and clean accommodation?

Thanks!

1 Answer May 13, 2007 at 12:09 AM
    • attending Taize events

by suzannekurtz Online Now Oct 10, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Since I am a "mature" adult, I'm wondering if older adults can attend Taize workshops or attend the chanting services offered. Also does one need to stay in Taize a certain amount of days in order to truly benefit from the experience? Thank you very much. suzanne

2 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 7:20 AM
    • VISITS TO THE SURROUNDING AREA

by MightyMoe Online Now May 28, 2005 at 5:06 AM

The Welcome Team has implied that we (3) are "requested not to leave the camp" while we are staying with them...we want to be a part of the community but since this is our 1st time in Burgundy Region, we want to 'explore' our surroundings when we feel that we want to slip away in our rental car. Do you see any objections to this? was the WT's suggestion only a suggestion or do they 'frown' upon comings/goings (reasonably, of course) of the pilgrims????

1 Answer May 28, 2005 at 6:51 AM
    • Info re taize

by jumbua.s Online Now Mar 14, 2005 at 1:48 PM

A friend and I are planning to visit taize around the 24-31st March for Easter Holidays. We have been going through loads of stress and desperatly need a break from it all. I have heard taize is a beautiful quiet place but most people have been during quiet months and did not think us wise to go for the EASTER holidays. My friend is a teacher so can only go now, has anyone been during this time? please what are your opinions?

3 Answers Mar 15, 2005 at 5:28 AM