Taiwan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DRIVER at kunming

Kunming May 25, 2015 at 5:14 AM

We need a driver who accompany us for three days. We are 02 people .
      Exactly we arrive at Kunming airport on Friday 7 August at 18.00, but we would like to sleep in Shillin (Petried Forest).

the next day Saturday August 8 visit Shillin (Petried Forest) and continue to Jianshui and see Confucio Temple, Zhu garden family and Bridge of 2 dragoons . Sleeping in Jianshui.
      The next day, Sunday, August 9 visit Yuanyang (terrace) and back to Kunming in the late afternoon .

Could you help us to find a solution by agency or single professional driver ?
      our email is ghianda01@gmail.com
      Cheers
      luca & paola

more
    • Left luggage

Kunming May 18, 2015 at 6:33 AM

We will be in Kumming from 19/5, then fly to Lijiang on 22/5. Return to Kumming on 24/5 to transit to Singapore on same day. Need to leave a large luggage for 3 days. May I know where can I leave it safely and how much will it cost pls?thanks

more
    • Train routes

Guangzhou 4 hours ago

Hi! I'm staying very close to Guangzhou East Railway Station. I need to get to 1) Humen Station and 2) ChangPing Station. Please advice. And can I buy these tickets online? Thanks!

more
    • Guangzhou and Qingdao weather, electricity socket, safety in China

China Yesterday

Dear VTs,
      I'm going to China from early till mid June 2015. And this is going to be my first time. I have these questions I'd like to know so I could bring myself appropriate:
      1. How's the weather like in Guangzhou, Guangdong and Qingdao, Shandong?
      2. What type of electricity socket is it in China and the voltage?
      3. How about the safety in terms of pickpocketing when you bring money and in general? What would you suggest to be safe all the time?
      4. Do Chinese ppl know english in these two cities?
      Thanks for your inputs in advance.
      Jo

more
    • expeditiontravelexpat.com

China May 21, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Does anyone have any experience with this website. Someone wanted me to. use them but some of the things they told me seemed sketchy.
      Thank You

more
    • Visa requirement?

Shanghai May 12, 2015 at 4:04 PM

We are schedule for a port of call in Shanghai, China on Celebrity Millennium, Nov 1, 2015 We will be in port for 16 hrs then sail on to our next port of call, Okinawa, Japan. Do we need a Chinese Visa to do a day tour of Shanghai or does the 24 hrs visa free transit apply. Has anyone recently been on cruise to Shanghai and did you need a visa to get off to tour?

more
    • Guilin hotel

Guilin May 4, 2015 at 1:29 AM

I'd like to find an under 150 Yuan/nite hotel that is clean, quiet, with English tv. Agoda reviews show not many hotels meet this. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you.

more
    • Legitimate travel agency?

Guangzhou May 22, 2015 at 5:06 AM

Can anyone tell me if expeditiontravelexpat.com located at No: 21 Jiefang Beilu, Baiyu District, Guangzhou City, 
Guangdong China is legitimate?

more
    • 2 Days in Xi'An

Xi'an May 17, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Hi,

What would you recommend to do in Xi'An for a 2 days weekend end of November?
      And do you have any tips how to go from the airport to downtown/ the train stations?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Sven

more
    • 2 days Weekend

Chongqing May 17, 2015 at 1:29 AM

Hi,

What would you recommend to do in Chongqing for a 2 days weekend end of November?
      And do you have any tips how to go from the airport to downtown/ the train stations?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
      Sven

more
    • Central station in Beijing

China May 21, 2015 at 1:13 PM

Hi, We are arriving from Ulan Bhator at Beijing central station and need to get to Beijing airport for an onward flight to Japan. I have done research into transfers but all the details are from a variety of stations, none of which are referred to as the central station. Can any one help with the name of the station? Also any tips of a quick transfer would be great as we have just under 3 hours to get from the station to the airport (which l understand is about 30 km so should be doable - if l have the right station!)

Many thanks

more
    • jjflash's Profile Photo

travel in taichung next jan 2003

by jjflash Online Now Dec 19, 2002 at 6:22 AM

hello .. to all member my name is roberto and i'm from Italy . next january i go in taichung(taiwan) for bussiness travel...i'm looking for a person can help me in the traduction ITALIAN / CHINESE for this time..if u are interessed please write to me at jjflash@libero.it thanks and regards

1 Answer Dec 21, 2002 at 6:38 AM