Taitung

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Transport

Taiwan Feb 10, 2015 at 8:34 AM

I already booked hotel at Chiayi city and Fenqihu, one night each. And return to Ximendin after Fenqihu stay.
      Please guide me particulars of public transport time to and back for both places.

Thnak you

more
    • Public Transport

Taiwan Feb 10, 2015 at 8:13 AM

what is the public transport from Taipei to Chiayi

more
    • Taispo - transportation and sightseeing with limited time

Taipei 21 hours ago

I am travelling to Taiwan for the Taispo, Internationa Sporting Goods Show in March. It will be my first visit to Taipei. I am looking for information regarding transportation in and around the city. I am staying at the Tango Hotel XinYi. I would like to know the easiest way to get from the Taoyuan airport to he hotel and would also like to know the best way to travel to and from the fair ground. Also, information on vegetarian restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel and fairground would be most appreciated. Finally, although my time is limited in the ciy, any suggestions on 'must see' sights in the city would also be great,

Many thanks

Tim

more
    • Transportation around Taiwan

Taiwan Feb 21, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Hi, i'm travelling around taiwan. Can please help to let me know what is the best way to travel :

1. From Taipei city Centre to Jiu Fen
      2. From Jiu Fen to Hualian
      3. From Hualian to Alishan
      4. From Alishan to Taipei city Centre

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
      Jk

more
    • Booking High Speed Train

Taiwan Mar 3, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Hello, I want to go from taipei to Kenting by High Speed Train, and i wanted to know if i should book it in advance or if I can just go to the station and buy the ticket.
      thanks
      Guillermina

more
    • Marcialina's Profile Photo

Hostel? What to do in Taitung?

by Marcialina Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 11:56 AM

I need help in finding good hostel in Taitung for a night stay. Of is it worth to stay a night? Boring or exciting? What shall I do for a day in Taitung? I will be buying the Round The Island Train Ticket so I just slot in Taitung to make it worth the money. Hee........

4 Answers Jul 12, 2007 at 5:35 PM