Taipei Travel Answers

change location

Hotels Recommendation

by 2318_TW Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Hi I'm going to Taipei for the 1st time for 5 days in April 2013 bringing my mum and aunt, hence any hotels recommendation at around XImenting area? and also need advices for my itinerary planning.
Places to visit: Ximenting, Shinlin Night Market, Huaxi Night Market, any other places to visit? Suitable for old folks?
Lastly I will need transfer from Taoyuan Airport to hotel, is it advisable to take taxi as we only have 3 persons? hotel limousine is rather expensive? Any recommendation too?

Appreciate for your advices.

Thanks much.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • MonVoyages's Profile Photo

Re: Hotels Recommendation

by MonVoyages Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Bon Voyages. taipei hotel is more expensive than others cities.
    good luck. and have good time. but there are a lots of night market you can have good food.....just ask the hotel people.
    taipei.com/results?q=Taipei%...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

by IreneMcKay Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Taipei has excellent, beautiful temples. I have placed a list of them on my Tipei page. Avisit to Beitou for hot springs is great, too. I enjoyed the zoo as well. It is easy to get round on the subway. The National Palace Museum is interesting, too.

• limkahwan's Profile Photo

by limkahwan Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Why stay in Ximenting area when you can stay in other districts which is much cheaper. The best is to find a hotel which is decent and most importantly there are MRT or LRT near by. The lower range hotel which I stayed during my trip, Zhongxiao Dunhua Commercial Area - Zhongxiao Dunhua Station Exit 2.just 3 meters outside the hotel building. The commercial center on Zhongxiao East Road between S. Road and Guangfu S. Road has become the busiest area packed with crowds of people coming for shopping. This area is bustling with activities day and night with Sogo, Mingyao Departmental Stores along Zhongxiao E. Road. The hotel's name Yo Tong Regency Hotel. You can also check on Taiwan page.cookingpleasure-kimmy.blogsp...
    It is good to learn more before you travel that's also my philosophy, Happy Travels...
    http://en.yotong.tw/

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Taipei