T'ai-nan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where is BOB

by jamyjol Online Now May 30, 2006 at 8:05 PM

Hi, I am in Tainan for the last two weeks & bored to hell. I read somewhere about the BOB massage parlour very near to Tayih Landis hotel. Can somebody guide me to the correct location? Or is there any better options.

• Marc_'s Profile Photo

To the top of Jade Mountain

by Marc_ Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 6:56 PM

G'Day all. I am interested in taking a trip to Ali Shan and making a run for the summit of Jade Mountain. None of my co-workers or other friends are interested in coming along ("it's too tough"), so I will be on my own. Can anyone tell me if it is possible for me to do this as an individual; that is, to join an outside group. I ask, because I had understood that one needed to sign up with a group of at least 4 or 5 people. Also, I was considering doing it before Christmas (Oct, Nov, Dec). If there is one, when is the ideal time to go? Any tips from those who have done it before would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Marc

6 Answers Mar 8, 2007 at 7:35 AM
    • Interpreter in Tainan Feb 2005

by Soon2Travel Online Now Aug 24, 2004 at 3:08 PM

Hello, I am looking for a translator while I am in Tainan in the second part of February 2005. I will take a class for 10 days, 6 hours a day. I am not from a company and no company is paying for this trip/class, which means I am just a regular person. The translation would be so I understand what the instructors are saying, it does not involve any specialized terms or language. I posted this request on a different forum and received a quote which absolutely scared me, I was hoping to find the service somewhat affordable. If you know of someone interested to make some money, please have them contact me with information and required pay. Thank you, my direct email address is bookworm9@optonline.net

2 Answers Aug 28, 2004 at 11:45 AM
    • DirtyRudy's Profile Photo

New Years in Tainan/Kaohsiung... what to do?

by DirtyRudy Online Now Dec 4, 2003 at 12:04 AM

Anybody know of anything exciting going on for New Year's Eve (12/31)? Any parties/VT meetings in Tainan or Kaohsiung??? I have a feeling this is going to be a boring New Year's Eve, but I'd rather it not... :( Sincerely, Bored in Taiwan

2 Answers Dec 7, 2003 at 7:51 PM