Tai Tau Chau

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rugby 7's tickets

Hong Kong Mar 12, 2015 at 3:05 PM

can anyone tell me where I can get tickets for the international 7's tournament at the hong kong stadium on 28, 29, 30 march. Coming from the UK for my first time in hong kong, the stadium is massive only looking for tickets for me so this should not be a problem. I know this is one of the years sporting highlights in the city with people coming from all over the world so it should be a great event especially with it being a 40 year celebration of this event

more
    • the best tour bus ride company

Hong Kong Mar 12, 2015 at 3:02 PM

coming to hong kong at the end of the month for the rugby 7's tournament. I always do a bus tour of every city I visit, can anyone recommend the best tour bus ride company in hong kong as i have seen at least 2 advertising their names on the web

more
    • map of hong kong

Hong Kong Mar 12, 2015 at 3:16 PM

is there a hong kong map i can download off the web in pdf format that shows all the places to visit on it etc? also is there a metro equivalent for me to study before i get there?

more
    • electronics shopping

Hong Kong Mar 12, 2015 at 3:06 PM

looking to buy some kit in the way of electronics in hong kong can anyone recommend a good area of the city that have loads of shops for ipads, laptops nikon cameras ect

more
    • Hkg March weather

Hong Kong Mar 7, 2015 at 8:54 PM

How is weather in Hong Kong now? I will be there next week and should I bring thick sweater or wind breaker ?

I am afraid of cold wind. I was freezing in Perth last month at night due to strong wind at temp only 17•c

more
    • hirdy's Profile Photo

Hong Kong to Shenzhen

Hong Kong Mar 18, 2015 at 2:30 AM

We as a family are travelling from Hong Kong to Shenzhen in late May are we able to get a visa at the boarder, we are travelling by train, if so could you please give me an idea of the cost per Adult and Child

more
    • Reaching at 11am

Hong Kong Mar 9, 2015 at 7:23 AM

Reaching HKG at 11am, take octopus card for MTR. Go Chungking Mansions book a room. Visit Bank of china Tower 43rd observation Deck, Hong Kong’s Zoological and Botanical Gardens.Ride the world’s longest escalator system. Walk Avenue of The Stars, Kowloon,Watch The Nightly Symphony Of Lights is all I planned for the first day with my kids. Next morning, Plannig the whole day in DisneyLand till closing time. Is it ok or you suggest some thing else. My Kids want to enjoy Hong Kong but we have just 2 days (even less). Please suggest the best way to enjoy with family.
      Thanks.

more
    • Transport with luggage

Hong Kong Mar 7, 2015 at 8:43 PM

I will arrive Hong Kong 6am and plannig to take MTR and bus from Airport to holiday inn Kowloon east.

Is it possible to travel with medium luggage on the bus and train or rather are we allowed to? Any restrictions to the number of luggage bag and size.

My first time taking public transport in hkg from the airport and I have plenty of time before I can check in at 2pm :(

What can I do?

more