I’m stopping off in Hong Kong for a couple of days on my way to Vietnam and I’d love to capture some of my HK experience on film (well SD card). However I’m new to photography and would love to have a guide who could help me get the most out of my camera. It would also be great to get some local advice on where to go
Having a look online a lot of the photography tours are quiet expensive for half a day (HK$2000/£170), so I was wondering if anyone knew of any cheaper alternatives.
We have a 10 hour lay-over between flights when we return from Australia next year. We propose booking into a lounge for the duration, however there seems to be several. Our flight to the UK is with Cathay Pacific going to Manchester. Which lounge should we book?
1. What's the better day to go to Disneyland? Saturday or Sunday?
2. What time is the best time to go to Victoria Peak (and which day)? I want to take a good photo of the Hong Kong's skyline :)
2. Are there any shops that closed on Sunday? (Mall, High-end brands store, etc.)
3. What will the weather be like at the end of August?
4. What's the best sim card for tourists in Hong Kong (preferably cheap)? I will mostly use my phone for internet (social medias, etc.)
I thank you all in advance :)
My fligth arrived Hongkong airport late nigth ( maybe 12:20AM), after immagration done maybe 1 am morning , if i take taxi late nigth from Hongkong airport to Kings De Nathan Hotel at 473 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong, Hong Kong safe or not.Because I am a women travel alone .
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|