change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AnnemarieC's Profile Photo

Ballroom dancing

Hong Kong 3 hours ago

I'll shortly be going on a trip to the Far East and would love to include some ballroom or modern jive dancing while I'm away. Does anybody know of any places to do it in Bangkok and Hong Kong?

more
    • Bus Number from Hong Kong airport to Cultural Home, Grand Blossom, Hung Hom?

Hong Kong Dec 30, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Which Bus should I take from Hong Kong airport to Cultural Home, Grand Blossom, Hung Hom?
      Could you please let me know the closest bus stop to Cultural Home.

more
    • ellajam08's Profile Photo

hongkong disneyland fireworks display

Hong Kong Jan 9, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Hi,
      We're planning to visit hongkong this coming thursday. Just wanted to know if we can watch fireworks display at disneyland outside the park? I'm not a theme park person but i love to watch firework display if we can watch it outside the park we can save money and use it for shopping.

more
    • young couple visiting hong kong from january 23 to 26, 2015

Hong Kong Island Jan 20, 2015 at 3:06 PM

hello, young couple (around 25 years) travelling to hong kong and looking for suggestions for activities. we are looking for night life suggestions as well places to visit while in hong kong. thanks for your assistance

more
    • orthogal's Profile Photo

Accomodation

Hong Kong Island Jan 10, 2015 at 12:04 AM

I am flying into Hong Kong on a Friday night with a 12 hour layover. The hotels near the airport are double the price on a Friday night and not even close to my budget. Is there a hotel perhaps near any of the train stations on the island or Lantau Island without heading into the city . I want a place to sleep, not spending too much time on the train.

Thanks Anne

more
    • SALSA

by salsasuperstar Online Now Sep 11, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Hi,
      Wanted to know if there is any dance studios or fitness studios whom I could approach to teach Salsa or any bars or clubs spacious enough to conduct salsa nights where I could teach as well as DJ so that the residents of Taipa learn some cool Salsa moves and then dance the night away

Cheers

Javed

• pMcGann's Profile Photo

Fu Shin St

by pMcGann Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 3:51 AM

Q: Anybody have any idea where Fu Shin St, Tai Po Market and Chen Tau Village Sap Sai, Heung Sai, Kung New Terratories are? Are these poor or wealthy areas?