change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Tagbilaran City Travel Answer Locations

• Where to buy?

Tagbilaran City Apr 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Where to buy Hardware and tools in Tagbilaran City?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • grepthis's Profile Photo

Bohol Accomodations

Tagbilaran City May 12, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Hi VT,

I am still planning my trip to the Philippines and appreciate the advice i have received on my travel plans. Those are now done. Now it is time for the accommodations.

I will be in Bohol on June 12th and will be staying up to 1 week. I have read in some forums you can get better deals if you just show up and negotiate since it isn't the middle of the high season. I am sure you guys have some good advice for me. This is what i am looking for...

Like everyone else, i am looking for the nicest place i can stay at the best price. I prefer a quieter area near or on a nice beach. I am willing to pay a bit more for a resort or something if i can get a good deal and the place is really nice (up to150/night) but am not looking to pay for those300+/night places.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      Kurt

3 Answers May 16, 2012 at 2:26 AM
    • Nearby hotels at BQ mall and ICM mall

Tagbilaran City Aug 2, 2010 at 2:46 AM

can anyone suggest a where to stay in tagbilaran preferably near to BQ Mall & ICM mall

1 Answer Aug 2, 2010 at 6:05 AM
    • Transportation

Tagbilaran City Jul 12, 2010 at 2:08 AM

I am going to Bohol early next year, I will be travelling alone and renting a vehicle is not an option since it would be costly for me. are there public utility vehicles available that can take me to tourist spots and to Alona beach?

I plan to have lunch in loboc and do a little sight seing. I am not certain of it would easy to get a ride going in and out of alona beach, panglao island.

Tricycles are available but I am not sure if they are willing to take me in and out of the island.

Help?!

6 Answers Jul 14, 2010 at 10:17 PM
    • Bohol tour with parents

Tagbilaran City Jan 10, 2010 at 12:03 AM

Hi. I will be leaving for bohol on Feb, with my senior parents. I have inquired in Vest Pension HOuse. Anyone of you knows this pension house? ive read good reviews about them. The rates they give me are: Php 1380/night for a deluxe twin room, and a Php 3775 Countryside tour that includes:

For the tours (P3775) we will be using a car, these will be your itinerary:
      blood compact site
      baclayon church & museum
      python sanctuary
      loboc river cruise with lunch buffet
      tarsiers
      hanging bridge
      butterfly sanctuary
      manmade forst
      chocolate hills
      souvenir shop

Is this price too high? entrances and the lunch buffet is already included.
      Also, since we are arriving at 10am, can someone suggest a good thing to do? my parents dont like swimming.

Hope you can help me. I am really eager to make my parents enjoy on this trip.

Thanks much.

2 Answers Jan 12, 2010 at 10:06 PM
    • docmic's Profile Photo

Regarding Transportation in Tagbilaran

Tagbilaran City Jan 4, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Hello. My friend and i are planning to go to bohol this Jan 2009. We're doing the tour on our own and we are planning to visit the sites for just 1 day for site seeing and I heard that its faster to do it if we can hire a car. Do anyone of you know where we rent a car for 1 day, with a driver included? And how much would that be? What could be the best iterinary, visit panglao first then go to the country side then overnight in Tagbilaran City or Country side to Panglao then back to Tagbilaran City for the night? I think staying in tagbilaran is much wiser as we need to go back to Cebu early morning the next day and it is much cheaper too.
      Please help us. We are planning to leave in 2 days so pls, if I can have your suggestions sooner that would be a big help. Thanks again.

2 Answers Jan 7, 2009 at 8:38 PM
    • Regarding Bohol

Tagbilaran City Apr 4, 2008 at 7:59 PM

Hey guys, I'm new in this forum!

Anyway, I'd like to ask a few questions. If I fly to Cebu and board the ferry from the pier, how long would the journey take to reach Tagbilaran? Also, upon arrival how much would the fares for jeepney/pedicab cost to go to Panglao? Also, the tourist attractions such as the Tarsiers, Chocolate Hills are located in Panglao or the capital?

Thank you. I'm planning my itinerary and this time I'm hoping to visit Bohol.

:)

3 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 2:30 AM
    • kegler747's Profile Photo

Transportation from Tagbilaran to Panglao resorts

Tagbilaran City Jan 4, 2008 at 6:40 PM

Hello everybody

Me and my friend will be arriving in Tagbilaran pier from Cebu. Just want to ask want are our options for transportation to reach Alona Kew Resort in Panglao. We don't mind riding in a jeepney or even a tricycle. How much should we expect to spend to reach our resort.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 9, 2008 at 5:03 PM
    • tagbilaran questions

Tagbilaran City May 26, 2007 at 4:25 PM

im working on a call center and my team are planning to travel in bohol this july.. i knw that is a rainy day season but we have a stiff vac leaves and that is the given time to us,is it still save to travel on that month? and if we cud still enjoy the beauty of the place? and at matig-a pension how much is the rate? do they offer discounts for a group of ten travellers? we cud stay even in just one big room enough for us if that is more cheaper and do they offer a tourist package includes breakfst meals and the tour itself

3 Answers Jun 17, 2007 at 8:44 AM
    • Hotel with access to the internet

Tagbilaran City Feb 21, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Do you know hotels that provide internet access (wifi) aside from Bohol Tropics in Tagbilaran?

• Tourist season

Tagbilaran City Nov 13, 2006 at 5:31 PM

Planning on traveling between February and March and wondering how crowded city actually gets (ie--availability of hotel rooms...).

• Apartment

Tagbilaran City Oct 2, 2006 at 8:05 AM

Hi everyone! me and my husband are planning to spend our vacation in Bohol this coming October 16 for 1 month. Anyone here can reccomend a fully furnished apartment in Tagbilaran City???

Eileen