Tagaytay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to go there

by leviramyumol Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 5:56 AM

How to go tagaytay safely if I'am in malate, or where is the terminal? One more thing how to go Batangas laiya if I'am in tagaytay where is the terminal too? thank you and God bless..

1 Answer Feb 24, 2014 at 4:18 AM
    • first timer

by kimmy19 Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 10:24 PM

hi can you please help me to find the cheaper hotels in tagaytay good for two..were going there this coming dec.
      thanks

3 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 4:13 AM
    • Tourist Guide

by mharfallaria Online Now Oct 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM

do you have a tourist guide for couples, ex. for the first timer like me and my girlfriend, we don't recognize yet the possible activity that we can do if we just hangout there.

5 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • Where can you ride horses in Tagaytay area?

by keithnh Online Now Sep 13, 2013 at 3:46 AM

I have an 8 year old grand daughter coming to Tagaytay for a holiday. She loves horse riding and I would like to take her somewhere where she can ride properly, not just to be led around a ring as at Sky Ranch or the Zoo. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 4:19 AM
    • how to get to pink sisters convent

by myline Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Could anyone help me how to get to the Pink Sisters' Convent in Tagaytay coming from emilio aguinaldo highway imus cavite.. We'll be going there this Sunday so immediate help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    • JPfost's Profile Photo

FROM Tagaytay TO Manila Airport

by JPfost Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM

How do I get FROM Tagaytay to the Manila Airport? Should I just flag a bus at the rotunda in Tagaytay? Or should I hire a car?

3 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    • Tagaytay Traveller

by chelvence Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 6:58 AM

How many minutes from People's Park to Picnic groove? Co'z we decided to stop over first in People's park before we go to Pic groove. And What bus do we ride from Pasay going to Tagaytay, and where we could stop the bus for People's park? Please Let us know co'z we have a Honeymoon travel with my husband On June 23rd and we came from cebu. We want to enjoy the vacation that we planned for.

Thank you very much

3 Answers Jun 21, 2013 at 4:53 AM
    • msbqalcaide's Profile Photo

I really want to be there but I don't know how. Please help e.

by msbqalcaide Online Now Apr 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM

If I'm going to commute and I will ride at bus bound to Nasugbu,where should I drop by? Thanks. :)

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 4:18 AM
    • davidjo's Profile Photo

TAGAYTAY or TALISAY

by davidjo Online Now Aug 22, 2012 at 5:05 AM

At the beginning of September we will be spending 2 nights in the area, originally choosing to stay at Tagaytay but now we are considering to stay by the lake at Talisay. So can anyone inform us of the pros and cons regarding those two places. Also we are looking for a simple budget guest house if anyone can offer advice on this. Thanks, fellow VTers

6 Answers Aug 30, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    • Pls help me plan our Tagaytay trip

by neworchid Online Now Jul 7, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hi everyone,
      My husband and I are planning to go to Tagaytay starting Nov 22nd. Our itinerary consist of a hike to the Taal volcano and of course, a visit to the Good Shepherd convent's store. I'm planning 3d-2n (coming from Manila) but am not sure we have enough activities for the duration of our trip.

Are there other places nearby like Batangas or Pagsanjan that we should try to cover in the same leg of our trip? This is my husband's 1st time to visit the Philippines so I'd like to give him a good impression. The thing is, I never really explored the beautiful places we have in the Phils :-(

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks !
      Menchie

4 Answers Jul 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    • tigercop's Profile Photo

Tagaytay trip plan.

by tigercop Online Now Jul 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Hello all trippers in Tagaytay,I am flying to Manila for vacation, we are planning to go to Tagaytay to view and relax on Sept.09, 2012, will some one please recommend us a good budget hotel or motel to stay for the night, after our local tour of that area?
      Thank you so much in advance,
      Frm: TIGERCOP, USA

2 Answers Aug 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM
    • Please help me!!!!

by hangmam Online Now Jun 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Hello, I am planing to Taal Volcano on 01Jul12.
      I stay at St Giles hotel Makati, which bus station near my hotel I wil take? I only want to Taal within 1 day. My budget for this trip is about 1500 php, Can I spend with that budget for taking bus, treking taal volcano?
      Anyone please helps me to give the easiest and shortest direction to Taal mountain.
      Many thanks.

4 Answers Jun 25, 2012 at 7:48 PM
    • MhEin's Profile Photo

BUDGET FOR TAGAYTAY

by MhEin Online Now Jun 18, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Hi! Me and my boyfriend planning to go in Tagaytay on the first week of July..
      We will spend there at least 2days and 1 night... I don't have any idea how much will be our budget for the said trip... Can you give me an idea how much we will spend there... Do you think 5k is enough for the food,transpo and hotel? Or should we add for our budget? Can you suggest an affordable place to stay...Anyway, We are coming from Manila... Thanks in advance guys for your replies:)

3 Answers Jun 25, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

Agoda.com

by jessalo Online Now May 21, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Hey guys! I would like to ask if "agoda.com" is a trusted website? Im planning to get a reservation here since they have promos and I'll be using my credit card. Im afraid to get scammed. Thank you for the honest replies.

12 Answers Jul 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

Overnight in Tagaytay within a tight budget

by jessalo Online Now May 21, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Hi guys.. Im planning to go Tagaytay. I will be leaving Manila in the evening and I need a cheap place to spend for the night. . I need an inn which is located in the heart of the city so its easy for me to visit the famous places and landmarks there.. Thanks for the help guys! :)

3 Answers May 21, 2012 at 6:22 PM
    • All about Tagaytay

by milethski Online Now May 8, 2012 at 10:30 PM

1. How to commute from Nuvali to Taal Vista? How long is the travelling time?
      2. What are the nearby (famous) restaurants from Taal Vista? How to get there (is it thru tricycle or jeep/bus)?
      3. Is Calaruega near taal vista?

Can anybody help me... thanks :)

1 Answer May 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    • Car and Driver needed

by henryJoseph Online Now Apr 4, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Hi, I am from the UK and will be visiting Tagaytay in May with my girlfriend who is from a different part of the Philippines. Does anyone know if will be able to hire a car and driver for 2 or 3 days to drive us around Tagaytay and the surrounding area and if possibele how I could contact them in advance. Many thanks

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • proposal

by mhaldito Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM

where is the best place(romantic)to propose in tagaytay?

1 Answer Feb 7, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    • getting married in tagaytay

by keed Online Now Dec 11, 2011 at 11:16 PM

hello there.
      i'm planning to get married and tagaytay is one place i prefer. well, its just a civil wedding. plain and simple for my dear. i would like to inquire where we can have this exchange of vows done.
      thanks.

5 Answers Jan 2, 2012 at 11:56 PM
    • tagaytay in one day

by harrybosch Online Now Nov 29, 2011 at 5:16 AM

Hi!

I am planning to visit Tagaytay early of 2012 but I am only limited to explore the city on 1 day. suggestions on how i will spend my 1 day in tagaytay?

thank you

11 Answers Dec 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM
    • hello!

by elasorous Online Now Nov 5, 2011 at 10:10 AM

my boyfriend and i is planning to celebrate his birthday in tagaytay. our budget is 3000php only. is it enough for both of us to survive and enjoy our stay there for 2 days and 1 night? i got no idea if 3000 would be enough for food and accommodation and even for transpo. i hope u could help me with this one :) thanks much!

11 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 7:03 PM
    • FROM Tagaytay TO Anilao/Batangas

by msmaki Online Now Sep 21, 2011 at 7:02 AM

Hello everybody, I've read a lot about going back and forth Manila - Tagaytay, but I want to travel on to Anilao/Batangas. How do I get there from Tagaytay (espacially in the evening)? Is it far or does it take long? I appreciate every advice!

Thanks in advance.
      Hanna

• Day trip operator to Tagaytay

by ikira Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Hi Vts,

Anyone have contacts of day trip operator to Tagaytay?
      Many thanks

Regards

4 Answers Jul 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM
    • Car sharing from Manila for 1 day trip on 29 August 2011

by ikira Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 11:09 PM

Hi Vts, we are couple from Malaysia. Looking for partner to charter a car to taal for day trip. Pls drop me a msg if interested. Tq

• itinerary for one day Tagyatay tour

by edwardlo Online Now Feb 24, 2011 at 7:28 AM

I am a travel agent in Taiwan, I am planning for a gourp doing a day tour to Tagaytay. If it is a 9 hours' excursion from Manila, what can be included in the itinerary except viewing Taal Lake and lunch? Will anyone recommend an itinerary for me? And is there any buffet restaurant available at Tagaytay?

6 Answers Mar 11, 2011 at 12:56 AM
    • bubujuju's Profile Photo

looking for car or cab for rent (with driver)

by bubujuju Online Now Jan 8, 2011 at 1:29 AM

Hi, I just signed up on this site because of this forum I would like inquire if anyone can recommend a reasonable and trustworthy car or cab for rent with driver for a day in Tagaytay. My boyfriend (arriving from GA in June) and I are planning to go around Tagaytay and visit Taal lake just for a whole day anywhere between June and July. I'm planning ahead since we have so many places planned to visit and it's his first time here in the Philippines and there's just so much in our itinerary that we decided to travel conveniently (yet reasonably), since I myself am not familiar around Tagaytay on my own because my dad usually drives for us when we travel out of town. Would really appreciate your replies. Thank you in advance :)

6 Answers Apr 21, 2011 at 6:28 AM
    • barbie_sunrise's Profile Photo

going to the crater

by barbie_sunrise Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 6:42 AM

Is trekking to the taal crater already open to public? How much does the boat ride cost? Thanks!

5 Answers Nov 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM
    • engrjabee's Profile Photo

Instructions to Picnic Grove

by engrjabee Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me how to get to Picnic Grove in Tagaytay if my only means of going there is through public transportation? I am from Quezon City. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Nov 22, 2010 at 6:01 PM
    • keni po rooms

by reggiemark Online Now Jul 30, 2010 at 3:55 AM

anu sa2kyan ko papunta sa keni po rooms by public transportation ?

• Feedback on Tirona Apartment Hotel, Starflower Tourist Lodge or other rooms for rent

by tinmuning Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Has anyone tried staying at Tirona Apartment Hotel? As much as we want to stay in the nice hotels in Tagaytay, we just need a place to sleep since we'll check in late in the evening and check out early for a wedding.

Tirona wants us to deposit full amount to have the room (good for 4) reserved for us, but I haven't seen any pictures of the room or any feedback?

Starflower Tourist Lodge is a bit more expensive but nearer to the wedding venue where we're supposed to go. Our budget is PHP2,000 - 2,500 only since we're going to stay for a short time (around 12 hours only).

Any other recommendations on rooms for rent within the above budget near Caleruega? Even those near the rotunda would be fine as long as it's not as far as those in the people's park side.

3 Answers Mar 11, 2010 at 10:24 PM