1. How to commute from Nuvali to Taal Vista? How long is the travelling time?
2. What are the nearby (famous) restaurants from Taal Vista? How to get there (is it thru tricycle or jeep/bus)?
3. Is Calaruega near taal vista?
Can anybody help me... thanks :)
1. Nuvali doesn't presently have its own jeepney/van terminal. There are vans coming from Sta. Rosa/Balibago going to Tagaytay. However, these vans are often full by the time they pass Nuvali (they don't normally leave their terminal with vacant seats). You may try the jeepney terminal in Paseo de Sta. Rosa/Greenfield which is the commercial area before Nuvali if you're coming from SLEX. BTW, I think (though not sure), these vans/jeeps are upto Olivarez Plaza only. From there, you have to take a bus bound to Nasugbu and get off at Casino Filipino which is across the street from Taal Vista.
From Nuvali/Paseo, Taal Vista is approximately 40-60 minutes depending on the traffic in Tagaytay.
2. I think the most famous is McDonald's ;) Seriously, there are lots of restos but can't recall exactly how near/far they are from Taal Vista --- Leslie's, Antonio's, Josephine's, etc.
3. Calaruega is far from Taal Vista, if I recall right, about 30 minutes by private vehicle. It's already part of Nasugbu (Batangas) and not along the main highway. Landmark to watch for is Evercrest Batulao.
Be the first to rate this answer!