Tagaytay Travel Answers

change location
HeavenSentBhabygirl's Profile Photo

Transient houses and places to see in tagaytay

by HeavenSentBhabygirl Online Now Dec 2, 2007 at 4:05 PM

I know I'm kinda short of time. Planning for a Tagaytay trip on the 8th of Dec. It's ALMOST a spontaneous decision. Well, I'm hoping some of you guys could suggest a good yet cheap place to for me to stay, say for a night or two. Preferably a place where there's a kitchen, not necessarily the whole thing, just a stove and utensils would do fine.

Another thing, can you plese tell me what are places to see there. Honestly, I have the littlest of clues. I haven't been there more than a day so I haven't really been able to go around much in the past. Thanks you guys and I'm really hoping for replies soon..

Thanks in advance mwuah!

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Re: Transient houses and places to see in tagaytay

by nerissadonato Online Now Dec 2, 2007 at 7:37 PM

I have a two-bedroom fully furnished house for rent.For more details pls contact me thru cell phone nos. 09228002123. Thanks.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • reeya's Profile Photo

Re: Transient houses and places to see in tagaytay

by reeya Online Now Dec 3, 2007 at 1:19 AM

Tagaytay's attraction centers mostly on Taal Lake. Either you go boating on the lake, or park yourself somewhere to view the lake or eat at some of the popular places while well...gazing at the lake. There's parks and such too. Then the likes of Tagaytay Highlands but you need a membership (or know someone who is a member) to be able to get in and enjoy the perks unless that policy changed.

• HeavenSentBhabygirl's Profile Photo

Re: Transient houses and places to see in tagaytay

by HeavenSentBhabygirl Online Now Dec 3, 2007 at 5:14 PM

Hmm... house for rent? well, a two bedroom house is kind of huge for me.. but would still contact you for details tho.. Thanks.. =)

Thanks for the help people =)

Any particular place you may recommend? round a thousand Php and up/day would be ok. =)

by drew_cris Online Now Dec 11, 2007 at 12:32 PM

hi guys...im kinda new here.. just would like to ask if you know any room for rents near the picnic grove that has a great vide and also clean... a bath tub or jacuzzi with be great ^^ pls reply

by Maiko23 Online Now Nov 22, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Please email how much will be the 2 bedroom transient house per night? My email address is einatoco_four@yahoo.com. Thanks!

by iren8 Online Now Oct 5, 2009 at 5:27 AM

hi!is your 2-bedroom house still available for rent?please email me how much per day - rheymandell@yahoo.com

thanks!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Tagaytay