Taganrog Travel Answers

change location

How much..

by StevenC Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 3:50 PM

..money would it cost to get from Buffalo NY to Taganrog, Rostovskaya Oblast and what is the best route to go and where would I stay? And do they speak English there?

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • Seabiscuit's Profile Photo

Re: How much..

by Seabiscuit Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 3:54 PM

Have you called a travel agent? Have you even Googled the destination? Have you looked anywhere on the net for more information?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: How much..

by StevenC Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 4:01 PM

Yes, no, and yes, but I want some advice from someone who has travelled there recently

• Seabiscuit's Profile Photo

Re: Re: How much..

by Seabiscuit Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 4:05 PM

Type 'taganrog' in the search bar in the upper left corner. Make sure the 'places' button is selected. You will see that, in fact, yes, a VT member has been there. It's a good start.

• Re: How much..

by JULIKA Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 4:17 PM

Hi, Anyways I wouldnt recomend you travelling there by yourself. It's not a joke it is in fact pretty dangerous. You need to take a plane to Moscow and another one from there to Taganrog, or you can also take a train, which will cost you almost nothing. Buffalo-moscow will be about 700 US and Moscow-Taganrog may be 200 US by plane and 20 US by train. So... good luck!!!

• blanter's Profile Photo

Re: Re: How much..

by blanter Online Now Jun 18, 2004 at 11:07 PM

I do not see why it is dangerous. And there is almost nothing to do there, except that the sea is close.

• Re: How much..

by nevik Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 8:08 AM

The best price I found was811 USD out of Toronto direct toMoscow via Aeroflot (GlobeTravels.com). I understand that you can save a few dollars going Czech Air with a stop in Prague.

• Anglesky's Profile Photo

Re: How much..

by Anglesky Online Now May 23, 2007 at 4:01 PM

Not sure on the travel cost. English speaking russians , there are not many i found one in three weeks of my travels, all the best .

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines