change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• christine.j's Profile Photo

Symbols of good luck?

South Korea 4 hours ago

We'll be attending a German-Korean wedding, first the civil ceremony in Germany end of this year, then the traditional Korean wedding in Korea next year. We're thinking of giving the young couple some symbols for good luck, but I'm not sure if they carry the same meaning in both countries.
      In Germany a chimney-sweep, a ladybug and a four-leaf-clover are considered to carry good luck.What about Korea, is it the same there?
      Also colours: Red is considered to be the colour of love in Germany, how is that in Korea?
      Does anyone know?
      Thank you for any tips.

• Places to stop or stay btwn Seoul -> Busan and Fukuaka -> Tokyo.

South Korea 20 hours ago

I am a native New Yorker and looking forward to this amazing trip with my girlfriend but I feel planning is required.

Just wondering what would be a good route to take and stops to make as I will be spending 10 days in South Korea and travelling from Seoul to Busan by car where I will be boarding a ferry to Fukuoka Japan for another 10 days. I plan on renting a car, hopefully with GPS. We also plan on using AirBNB to either book places as we go, which we have done in the past in Thailand (it worked out great) or pre-plan where we stay and for how long.

Also, since I am coming from US, should I use me "Sprint" cell phone provider to give me international access to data or should I rent something when I get to Korea. I have heard different thing on this, weather to use my providers service, or get a pocket wifi or just rent something there. Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance.

• Seoul / Busan

South Korea Yesterday

Hello and greetings to all,

I am going to South Korea for the first time later this month, 31st Oct to 19th Nov with a 2 day break to Jeju Island and 6 day break in Busan from 8th to 14th Nov with the rest in Seoul.

Could any kind souls offer any recommendations on how we can amuse ourselves?
      We have just recently finished booking all our hotels, staying near Seomyeon station in Busan and Myeong-dong in Seoul.

Many thanks in advance!

• Stopover at Seoul Airport for about 8 hour

Seoul Sep 30, 2015 at 12:16 AM

i am searching a link to make a reservation for the free Transit Tour Program.

Thanks for your help!

• Strad's Profile Photo

About Area in Yongsan-gu , Seoul 140-190

Seoul Sep 12, 2015 at 8:54 AM

First time in Korea, staying the area mentioned above 10 minutes walk from Seoul Station.
      Can someone give me some idea for what this area about?

Thank you in advance!