Taddert

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nice budget cafe/restaurabt

Marrakesh May 20, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Can u advise me of good clean cafes to eat midday or early evening. Low cost. I deem la cafe de poste et kechmara as expensive ones. I travel 5/6/15

more
    • Exchanging Canadian currency in Marrakesh

Marrakesh May 4, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Is it possible to exchange Canadian dollars to dirhams at the Bureau de Change at Marrakech airport?
      I've seen some similar questions regarding European currencies, but I'm wondering if I will have trouble with my Canadian dollars.
      Thanks for any advice. I'm very excited to go to Marrakesh, and VT has been a great resource during my trip planning!

more
    • JohnO86's Profile Photo

cheap bars with local beer

Marrakesh May 13, 2015 at 8:09 PM

can anyone tell where to go for a few cheap beers in marrakesh please

more
    • sabrina2020's Profile Photo

who is traveling to Marrakech in may/ june ?

Marrakesh May 19, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi evryone
      If anyone here is interested to come to Marrakech and are willing to know the culture I will plan a time to meet depending on my work obligations. I do that because I feel that most of the tourists feel scared of all what is said about Marrakech but I have to tell you that you don't have to feel as such .I love Marrakech and it's people I can't live anywhere else I just find myself in this city. I do have friends coming from all the corners of the world and we just had fun together and some times I took them to visit my family in the mountains which totally calm and people there are very respectful. am here in need. I wish you a good stay in Marrakech city.

more
    • Any tips about Marrakesh???

Marrakesh May 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Hey VTs,

I am intending to go to Marrakesh end of July.

I will be on my own (thoughts). I would like to know tips about my idea and what to do when I am there.

That it`ll be a short weekend break (Thu-Mon).

Looking forwar to hear your thoughts???

more