Tacoma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nearby hotels

by Huntersmema Online Now Aug 17, 2014 at 10:17 AM

can anyone give me names of hotels close by the sounder station.

1 Answer Aug 17, 2014 at 6:30 PM
    • run times

by charblankenship Online Now Mar 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Going to Tacoma Dome from Hotel Murano and back. How late does light rail run Friday nights?

1 Answer Mar 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    • Restaurant and Bar on 84th and Pacific Ave, Tacoma

by pslade Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 8:14 PM

What was the name of the western restaurant and bar located on 84th and Pacific Avenue, Tacoma Washington that burnt down in the 80's?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2014 at 10:14 AM
    • Shuttles

by KDEANE Online Now Aug 1, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Does a shuttle transport run between SeaTac and the Sheraton in Tacoma?

2 Answers Aug 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM
    • What to Wear

by Kimmis2Kul Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 8:11 PM

I plan to relocate to Tacoma very soon and I'm wondering what the locals wear. Looking like a tourist is so not cool and I want to feel like I already live there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

• cottonwood's Profile Photo

hotels near ted brown music shop in tacoma

by cottonwood Online Now Jan 30, 2008 at 4:32 PM

For those of you who live in Tacoma and may know Ted Brown Music, Does anyone know about any hotel/motels near this shop? It's address is:

Ted Brown Music Company
      6228 Tacoma Mall Blvd
      Tacoma, WA 98409

Just curiouse...........Thanks in advance. Loren

3 Answers Feb 2, 2008 at 10:47 PM
    • NJ_Man's Profile Photo

Travel Partner to Mr Ranier

by NJ_Man Online Now Dec 8, 2007 at 9:54 AM

I am heading up to Mt Ranier on Monday, here on business trip, would like to go the Big Mountain. I have car and camera, would be more fun to do it with someone else. Can meet prior to going for a beer on Sunday if you like, I am looking to watch the Patriots/Steelers game somewhere.

1 Answer Dec 9, 2007 at 6:05 PM
    • exSlacker's Profile Photo

Any Interest in a Tacoma VT Members' Gathering?

by exSlacker Online Now Aug 21, 2007 at 9:31 AM

My name is Tim Duggan...and my wife Amy, daughter Calynn (10 mos.) and I are new to Tacoma...we just moved here a couple of months ago from Austin, TX and are living near PLU/Proctor. I'm VERY excited about being here in the Pacific Northwest.

I grew up in Indiana near Chicago and then went to school and lived in Nashville for 14 years. However, Amy grew up in the Seattle area...so we have a lot of friends in the Seattle area. I'm also playing on a soccer team in Seattle...so I'm meeting even MORE people in Seattle. I'm loving Tacoma and our neighborhood, but I don't really know many people here.

Due to a scheduling conflict, I missed a big VT gathering in Austin and I was SO bummed. I'm always up for meeting a big group of diverse, open-minded travelers! I was thinking that having a VT gathering here in Tacoma would be lots of fun AND a great way for me to meet interesting people here in my new home. I'm hoping to gauge interest here. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

3 Answers Aug 21, 2007 at 11:38 AM
    • africateach's Profile Photo

Boarding my dog

by africateach Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 12:17 PM

Hi,

Anyone out there heard of/used Janice's Critter Care or Creature Comforts Kennel? Just checking to see if they are as reputable as they appear or if there are any issues that any of you may have had "off the record!"

Thanks

1 Answer Jul 7, 2007 at 1:05 PM
    • Museum of Glass, nearby museums with 2 teenagers, 20-year-old

by kcowley Online Now Jul 5, 2007 at 9:10 PM

We'll be arriving in Seattle at 8:10 a.m. on 7/25. We want to see as many sites as possible with our 2-day Go Seattle cards. Because the Space Needle opens at 9, we're heading there first and our 3 kids, 14, 17 and 20, will have to decide between the EMP, etc. By 12:30 we'll either head to the Odyssey Maritime Discovery Center for an hour or possibly the Tacoma Museum of Glass and/or nearby museums. Which one(s) would my kids enjoy the most? They're all included on the Go Seattle Card. Unfortunately, we took a vote and have to go to Wild Waves Amusement Park the end of the first day (it's open until 7 whereas all the museums on the pass close at 5). That's why I'm thinking of checking out some things in Tacoma beforehand since it's so close to Wild Waves. Any suggestions on any of the above or what's a waste of time would be greatly appreciated. I realize we'll be doing a lot of backtracking but it appears unavoidable. We're staying 2 nights in a hotel about 7 miles north of the Space Needle because it's so much cheaper.

4 Answers Jul 6, 2007 at 10:06 AM
    • africateach's Profile Photo

Apartments in area

by africateach Online Now May 31, 2007 at 5:21 AM

Hi,

We are moving to the Tacoma area this summer and I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on areas/apartments to stay away from and such.

Thanks

3 Answers Jul 9, 2007 at 7:33 PM
    • One Night in Tacoma

by paulgravesUK Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 8:59 AM

Hi,
      Me and my friend are staying in Tacoma for one night on a road trip down the West Coast. Anyone have any advice on where we can stay and where good to get drunk and party?

• Transportation from Sea-Tac to Tacoma

by LadyGallica Online Now Jul 2, 2005 at 12:22 AM

What's the best way to get from Sea-Tac Airport to downtown Tacoma
      using public transportation or a shuttle service? Also,I'm still looking for a econo-type place to stay in downtown Tacoma hopefully in fall 2005. Thanks

3 Answers Jul 9, 2007 at 7:36 PM
    • Looking for accomodations, 15 +days

by LadyGallica Online Now Jun 23, 2005 at 4:35 PM

I am planning a trip to Tacoma to sightsee, visit a relative,
      and explore the town for a possible relocation. I want to stay
      for 3 wks-1 month. BB's/hotels are too expensive for my length
      of stay. I need a furnished room w.kitchenette
      close to downtown Tacoma and public transportation. Any
      recommendations?

1 Answer Jun 24, 2005 at 2:59 AM
    • What's the hill angle?

by PNWmember Online Now Apr 16, 2005 at 6:45 PM

On the hill climb from Pacific Avenue to MLKing, Jr., does anyone know what the slope is? I'm thinking about S 25th Street in particular, but any street that is continuous will do.

Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 27, 2005 at 6:28 PM
    • local underground hip hop shops

by garyda666 Online Now Sep 17, 2003 at 12:44 PM

I live in Tacoma and have the hardest time finding good underground cd shops. do you have any good shops? i.e. mf doom, tame one, m.i.c.