Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Tacloban City Travel Answer Locations

• Pintados Festival in Tacloban

Tacloban City Mar 11, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Hello all...

quick question- is the pintados festival in tacloban still happening this year (in june 2014)? I am worried it may have been cancelled after the recent big typhoon...

6 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 2:40 PM
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

food prices

Tacloban Mar 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM

hi,

i know u can see on gov site average food price of stuff etc but i want know specificaly for tacloban, how did typhoon passage impact on town prices.

hows price of 1 kilo rice? 1 kilos meat? 1 kilo fish? 1 kilo veggies? 1 kilos variosu fruits? and of groceries liek egg/bread?

cus my gf claim it gone up alot and almot tripeld...hard belive and i wan be sure shes not exagerating.

thank u for info

9 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 9:38 PM
    • INTERNET CAFES IN TACLOBAN CITY

Tacloban City Jan 26, 2014 at 3:28 PM

ARE INTERNET CAFES OPERATIONAL IN TACLOBAN CITY PHILIPPINES JAN 25 2014 ? Location please . Is Metrobank office and ATM open at 25 Jan .2014 ? Thanks,   Kevin

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 9:42 PM

airport opened?

Tacloban Dec 10, 2013 at 6:57 AM

hey,

i would like book a flight to tacloban of manilla, does the tacloban airport re works now ? can retail planes land normally?

ty for any info

4 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • Tacloban City, Safety & healthcare for expats

Tacloban City Dec 6, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Hello,

My wife was born and raised in Tacloban City, Leyte. She would like to eventually move back and help her family. I would like to join her but have health issues and am a white American. How does healthcare rank compared to U.S. hospitals and clinics? As a white person (American) is there any danger of kidnapping or murder from Islamic leftist groups?

Thank you!

1 Answer Dec 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM
    • DavidP85's Profile Photo

Tacloban Typhoon

Tacloban Nov 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Is there an emergency cantre in Tacloban to locate missing family or friends?

10 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM

status of city?

Tacloban Nov 8, 2013 at 4:28 AM

hello, i know its travel forum but.. please anyone know how are thigns there ? my gf and my pinay family was evcuated of their house near river to some shelter, but after 7am pinay time i lost any communication to them, nth,.

is it because phone cell phone network is down or perturbed? how badly is city touched/destroyed? any news of barangay 37a? anyone knwo some website where i can look casualities or updated info about city?

sorry i post here, im desperate learn anything, i no news of my family for 13 hours now :(

any info or link or phone number is welcome

70 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM

entertainement?

Tacloban Sep 27, 2013 at 2:01 AM

hi,

i look for places in tacloban to do stuff like : bowling, carting, horse ride any places?

what are the nearest resorts in or out tacloban for go swimming or jet ski or such?

ty for all answers.

3 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    • Skb_24's Profile Photo

BUS SERVICE

Tacloban City Sep 6, 2013 at 7:01 AM

are there bus service from Manila to Tacloban city?

3 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Online shopin site?

Tacloban Apr 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

hello,
      i'm in europe now, and i would liek buy something online on a pinoy site for my gf baby daughter...

what websites is there in ph for shoping online and who are trust worthy and deliver to tacloban? i only heard of hallohallomall.com and lazada.com.ph...are they safe? is there other verified websites guys or shops u cud avice me for pass my command?

thx

7 Answers May 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    • bus from tacloban to manila

Tacloban Apr 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

helo,

i need depart tomorrow 2 april from tacloban to manilla, but no bloody bus schedul no where online,imps find a website or such for check

anyone can link me a website or such where i can check bus departures for tomorrow from tacloban to manila please?i cant go to terminal for as as i'm disabled.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    • dogbeachlover's Profile Photo

Looking for a house for rent

Tacloban City Jun 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Hello guys! I'm in a bit of a rush in searching for a house for rent in Tacloban. My Aussie partner and I are moving in together and would like to get a place somewhere nice, preferably beach front or mountain view, or near the mall is fine as well. Need help!

3 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 5:29 PM
    • travel from tacloban

Tacloban Sep 24, 2011 at 5:06 PM

hi we are arriving in tacloban at around 1pm and we need to get to hindang for what are our options to get there i cant seem to find a timetable for buses or van thx

• BAYBAY

Tacloban Aug 11, 2011 at 2:31 AM

I will be arriving Tacloban on Saturday at 9am. My friend has asked me to meet her at Iskina ng Baybay. Can anyone pls help to advise how long it would take me to get there from the airport? I was told to take a jeepney to San Jose and ask the driver to bring me down at Iskina ng Baybay. Is this at all possible?

Lastly, I will be going back to Manila by bus. What do i ride from the Iskina ng Baybay to bring me to the Tacloban Bus Terminal for a trip back to Manila?

Pls help me... thanks!

2 Answers Aug 12, 2011 at 2:32 AM
    • cyndymc's Profile Photo

2011 Pintados Kasadyahan Festival

Tacloban City Mar 27, 2011 at 8:44 PM

May I know when is this year's Pintados Kasadyahan Festival? Any suggestion for hotel accommodation near the Pintados Festival site? Advance thanks ;)

• Tacloban Airport to Sawang, Carigara, Leyte

Tacloban Nov 22, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Sometime in 2011 I will making a trip from the USA to Manila to Tacloban Airport and then to Sawang, Carigara, Leyte

1) I assume I have to fly to Manila to get to Tacloban Airport ?
      2) Looking for nice hotel with restaurant or local walking restaurants from the hotel in Tacloban City..
      3) Also what are the option to get from Tacloban to Sawang, Carigara, Leyte

2 Answers Nov 24, 2010 at 5:37 PM
    • weeandy's Profile Photo

taxis

Tacloban City Sep 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM

can anyone tell me please? i am flying to tacloban airport on 6th october, going on to baybay city, was wondering if it possible to go by taxi? i know expensive,but if i can, how much would it cost? and where at airport would i get one? would appreciate if someone can help me! Andy.

2 Answers Sep 30, 2010 at 7:27 PM
    • Looking a house for rent

Tacloban City Aug 15, 2010 at 8:11 AM

Anyone can help me? I'm looking a house for rent in tacloban? we need it by last week of september or first week of october. our budget is 5K-10K. please help me. thank you.

• incomplete hotel info

Tacloban May 5, 2010 at 12:19 AM

why is there no picture of the hotel and list of amenities available. it would also help if there is a price list.

3 Answers May 5, 2010 at 4:29 AM
    • Traveling to Tacloban with Family

Tacloban City Jan 25, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Hi everyone, My Wife and i are traveling tothe Philippines from Australia in Jan 2011, (I know its a long time away, but i like to plan) My wife was born in Tacloban bur has not been there since she was very young. We are planning a trip there, together with our children, Nephews, Nieces and children, (around 18 of us.) I have looked at the web site and like the Manhattan Inn for a City stay, and the Leyte Park for a bit of relaxation.
      Hope you can advise.

Regards

1 Answer Jan 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    • Looking for Tacloban accommodation

Tacloban City Oct 18, 2009 at 6:09 AM

My fiancee and myself are looking for a nice house or apartment which we can rent for 3-4 months in Tacloban or Palo - we need to find something by the 4th of November 2009, or in other words... ASAP!

Our requirements are modest: it may be furnished or unfurnished, but it should be clean, have water and electricity, be secure and reasonably close to Tacloban or Palo.

Can anybody here help?

3 Answers Oct 21, 2009 at 10:54 AM
    • which is better Leyte Park Resort or Hotel Alejandro?

Tacloban Jun 8, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Hi everyone!
      My friends and I are going to Tacloban for the first time on July 3-5. Can you please help me to choose between Leyte Park Resort and Hotel Alejandro. There's so little comments/feedback regarding these two. Please help!

4 Answers Jun 22, 2009 at 5:45 AM
    • Tacloban Travel Concerns

Tacloban City May 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Hello All! I am trying to decide if I should take a trip to Tacloban at the end of July through early August. This will be my first time traveling abroad and I am still undecided..however, this is a great opportunity that will probably not present itself again! If anyone could tell me everything I need to know I would be ENORMOUSLY appreciative! Is it really rainy and miserable then? I would be flying into Manila first from NYC..I have been reading a lot of alarmist things about terrorism/kidnappings..is this something I need to worry about? Is there a risk of drinking water there? Thank you in advance!!

9 Answers Dec 6, 2009 at 6:59 PM
    • Partment for a month's rental

Tacloban City Aug 9, 2008 at 1:28 AM

My fiancé and I will be visiting Tacloban for about a month begining October 2nd - 27th. Can anyone be instrumental in helping us find an apartment?

2 Answers Aug 9, 2008 at 4:13 AM
    • Wedding

Tacloban City May 2, 2008 at 7:29 AM

Can I please get information on wedding facilities in Tacloban, Civil ceremony or a simple church ceremony, and approximate costs involved. All advice, suggestions, will be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 9, 2008 at 10:51 PM
    • ericd001's Profile Photo

Best accomodation in tacloban City

Tacloban City Apr 21, 2008 at 2:39 AM

Hello peeps,

i am going to Tacloban City to cover the Pintados Kasadyaan this june. i have checked the list of hotels. leyte.org.ph/accommodations....

can you please recommend a good affordable hotel that is located right in the heart of the city, or near the place where the kasadyaan streetdance festival will be held.

thanks

8 Answers Apr 25, 2008 at 5:02 AM
    • wanted info on accomodation, hotels . pension etc.

Tacloban City Aug 26, 2007 at 8:40 AM

Hi y'all.
      I am visiting Tacloban November this year (07) and need to rent appt or find reasonable hotel. My contacts will actually be in TAGPURO so anything reasonable in that bngy will be acceptable.
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Nov 18, 2007 at 4:35 PM
    • ericd001's Profile Photo

Tacloban City acoomodation

Tacloban City May 25, 2007 at 8:45 AM

could anybody provide some nifo RE: cheap accomodations in tacloban? budget should be between 500-600 a night. i dont need facny hotel stuffs, just a place where i can sleep, shower, and leave my backpack. Ill be going to tacloban on jun 29th-jul 1 for the pintados kasadyaan festival.

Leyte's going to be my 30th province :)

1 Answer Nov 13, 2007 at 10:28 PM
    • Looking for paying guest accomodation/ furnished apartment

Tacloban City Feb 6, 2007 at 2:34 AM

Looking for paying guest accomodation/ furnished apartment for 2 to 4 weeks in Tacloban, Leyte, Phillipines, preferably with kitchen. All information will be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Nov 6, 2007 at 1:02 AM
    • need accomodation for 2 to 4 weeks

Tacloban City Feb 4, 2007 at 7:35 AM

Am planning to be in Tacloban (or Manila) in March 2007 for 2 to 4 weeks and need reasonable accomodation (preferably with kitchen), either as paying guest or partly/fully furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apartment.