Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hugball's Profile Photo

food prices

by Hugball Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM

hi,

i know u can see on gov site average food price of stuff etc but i want know specificaly for tacloban, how did typhoon passage impact on town prices.

hows price of 1 kilo rice? 1 kilos meat? 1 kilo fish? 1 kilo veggies? 1 kilos variosu fruits? and of groceries liek egg/bread?

cus my gf claim it gone up alot and almot tripeld...hard belive and i wan be sure shes not exagerating.

thank u for info

9 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 9:38 PM

airport opened?

by Hugball Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 6:57 AM

hey,

i would like book a flight to tacloban of manilla, does the tacloban airport re works now ? can retail planes land normally?

ty for any info

4 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • DavidP85's Profile Photo

Tacloban Typhoon

by DavidP85 Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Is there an emergency cantre in Tacloban to locate missing family or friends?

10 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 3:27 PM

status of city?

by Hugball Online Now Nov 8, 2013 at 4:28 AM

hello, i know its travel forum but.. please anyone know how are thigns there ? my gf and my pinay family was evcuated of their house near river to some shelter, but after 7am pinay time i lost any communication to them, nth,.

is it because phone cell phone network is down or perturbed? how badly is city touched/destroyed? any news of barangay 37a? anyone knwo some website where i can look casualities or updated info about city?

sorry i post here, im desperate learn anything, i no news of my family for 13 hours now :(

any info or link or phone number is welcome

70 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM

entertainement?

by Hugball Online Now Sep 27, 2013 at 2:01 AM

hi,

i look for places in tacloban to do stuff like : bowling, carting, horse ride any places?

what are the nearest resorts in or out tacloban for go swimming or jet ski or such?

ty for all answers.

3 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Online shopin site?

by Hugball Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

hello,
      i'm in europe now, and i would liek buy something online on a pinoy site for my gf baby daughter...

what websites is there in ph for shoping online and who are trust worthy and deliver to tacloban? i only heard of hallohallomall.com and lazada.com.ph...are they safe? is there other verified websites guys or shops u cud avice me for pass my command?

thx

7 Answers May 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    • bus from tacloban to manila

by MaciejM Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

helo,

i need depart tomorrow 2 april from tacloban to manilla, but no bloody bus schedul no where online,imps find a website or such for check

anyone can link me a website or such where i can check bus departures for tomorrow from tacloban to manila please?i cant go to terminal for as as i'm disabled.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    • travel from tacloban

by jonathan1982 Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 5:06 PM

hi we are arriving in tacloban at around 1pm and we need to get to hindang for what are our options to get there i cant seem to find a timetable for buses or van thx

• BAYBAY

by rmusa Online Now Aug 11, 2011 at 2:31 AM

I will be arriving Tacloban on Saturday at 9am. My friend has asked me to meet her at Iskina ng Baybay. Can anyone pls help to advise how long it would take me to get there from the airport? I was told to take a jeepney to San Jose and ask the driver to bring me down at Iskina ng Baybay. Is this at all possible?

Lastly, I will be going back to Manila by bus. What do i ride from the Iskina ng Baybay to bring me to the Tacloban Bus Terminal for a trip back to Manila?

Pls help me... thanks!

2 Answers Aug 12, 2011 at 2:32 AM
    • Tacloban Airport to Sawang, Carigara, Leyte

by shrekinsnj Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Sometime in 2011 I will making a trip from the USA to Manila to Tacloban Airport and then to Sawang, Carigara, Leyte

1) I assume I have to fly to Manila to get to Tacloban Airport ?
      2) Looking for nice hotel with restaurant or local walking restaurants from the hotel in Tacloban City..
      3) Also what are the option to get from Tacloban to Sawang, Carigara, Leyte

2 Answers Nov 24, 2010 at 5:37 PM
    • incomplete hotel info

by cdarandia Online Now May 5, 2010 at 12:19 AM

why is there no picture of the hotel and list of amenities available. it would also help if there is a price list.

3 Answers May 5, 2010 at 4:29 AM
    • which is better Leyte Park Resort or Hotel Alejandro?

by mbolbes Online Now Jun 8, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Hi everyone!
      My friends and I are going to Tacloban for the first time on July 3-5. Can you please help me to choose between Leyte Park Resort and Hotel Alejandro. There's so little comments/feedback regarding these two. Please help!

4 Answers Jun 22, 2009 at 5:45 AM