Tachilek

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• unique venue

Inle Lake Mar 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Is that possible to hold a conference of rainforest environment in Inle  lake with theme dinner and unique venue?

more
    • Trek Kalaw to Inle - festival days 2014

Kalaw Apr 11, 2014 at 4:30 AM

We will be arriving in Kalaw on the 13th and was hoping to do the 3 day trek to Inle April 14, 15, 16. However, the trek guide we emailed told us that they will do no trekking on the day of the festivals.
      Is this absolute? Do you think we can still find a trek guide even during that period?

more
    • Karen Village in Tachilek

by yougodira Online Now Aug 13, 2011 at 4:07 AM

I saw in some travel blog it said that going to karen village cost 140B much cheaper than in Chiang Rai which is 500B. I want to see them in Tachilek, what should I do? Is the tuk tuk driver guide is okay?

• Air travel - Tachilek to Northern Thailand.

by mikekewley Online Now Jul 23, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Am in Myanmar in late September and hope to be travelling up North from Yangon.
      Would then like to cross by air from TACHILEK into either LAOS or NORTHERN THAILAND. I believe you can get a permit from YANGON in advance to do this.
      Any advice about this would be much appreciated. Am travelling alone (single male)

2 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 10:21 PM
    • Drug education and help

by whitekatierose Online Now Oct 7, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Does anyone have the names or addresses of such drug education programs in Tachilek? I would love to visit and see what they are doing while i am there.
      Thanks

1 Answer Oct 7, 2009 at 5:29 AM
    • looking for a friend in Shan State

by jackyotk Online Now Aug 6, 2006 at 7:51 PM

How do i look for a friend in Shan State? She has got no address,
      and her phone is always answered by an officer, who does not allow
      calls from overseas.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2006 at 9:18 PM