Tábua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fatima small tourist train

Fátima Jun 29, 2015 at 12:40 PM

what time does the small tourist train start and when is the last one?

more
    • travelling to the island with my dog

Ilha de Tavira Jun 25, 2015 at 5:34 PM

Can i travelling to the island in a ferry boat with my dog?
      Thanks
      Mariana

more
    • Monte Tropical Garden or/and Botanical Garden in Funchal ?

Região Autónoma da Madeira Jun 22, 2015 at 5:28 AM

Hello,
      I'll write my questions below, to be more organized, I know I do ask a lot :)

1. Can you please help me decide which one to visit? I'm not sure if I have the time for both of them.
      2. But if I do have the time, which one to visit first?
      3. Is there a logical and more efficient way to visit both gardens? I read that for Monte I should go up with the cable car and then if I choose a toboggan ride on my way down how do I get to the Botanical Garden again from the end of the toboggan ride?
      4. If I visit them both, do I still have time for other activities in the city, like visiting the marina, wandering in the old town etc?

Many thanks,
      J.

more
    • getting from ferragudo to portimao

Ferragudo Jun 17, 2015 at 3:31 AM

what is the easiest way to travel from ferragudo to portimao we are a family a 5 also what is the cheapest mode of transport we have never been before so have no knowledge of the area

more
    • Best wines of Alentejo

Portugal Jul 1, 2015 at 4:23 AM

Hi everyone.
      I will travel to Alentejo in Portugal at the end of the month. I thought about going on a wine tasting afternoon but since I saw that Portugal made the cover of this month's Wine Spectator I would definitely do it! Can you recommend me some tours or wine producers so that I'll look for their winery or estate? I saw many options at winetourismportugal.com/en/c... but if you could give me your suggestions, I would surely follow them! We will have a car, so transportation is not a problem (I must be careful with the tasting, though!! :)
      Thank you all!
      Janet

more
    • r&b in Lisbon

Lisbon Jun 21, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Hi All,

Looking for R&B, soul, hiphop, soul in Lisbon!

My wife and I will be in Lisbon between 26-28 June 2015.

Any suggestions?
      Thanks for your help

CSUK2008

more
    • Circuitman's Profile Photo

Moving to Oeiras!

Oeiras Jun 27, 2015 at 3:43 PM

Dear all Lisbon lovers, I would really appreciate if you can give me a detailed information regarding beaches around Oeiras since very soon I will be living right there. I enjoy to go beach after work (around 6-7 pm) or very early morning and looking for clean water, nice people around and if possible not to crowded. I like do trekking by the way. I need your advice about daily life in Oeiras as well. Quick tips are welcome. Cheers, Eray

Sharing the knowledge is precious.

more
    • Summer in Alentejo

Portugal Jun 23, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Hello everyone.
      I'll be staying in a wine estate in Alentejo for 5 days this summer and I would like some suggestions of what to do in Alentejo, what to visit... I believe Évora is a must-see and I would really like to engage in local activities and get to know the culture of the place. Do you recommend a visit to the shore? Will it take too long? I will be staying here (winetourismportugal.com/en/c...), it's pretty inland but if it were less than a 2-hour drive I would try a trip to the beaches, I heard Costa Vicentina is the most beautiful "wild" coast in Portugal.

Thank you all! :)

more
    • Day trip to Tomar and Almourol

Portugal Jun 19, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Hi! I'm in Portugal in September, and since I'm a bit of a Knights Templar enthusiast, was wondering-would it be possible to visit Tomar and Almourol Castle in the same day, using public transportation? I'll be staying in Lisbon and going to Tomar by bus or train. Would it be possible to also get to Almourol Castle using public transport? I've also read that Dornes has an interesting Templar-built tower, how easy is it to get there from Tomar, and will that give me enough time to make my return bus or train? Would appreciate help, thanks!

more
    • whodunit's Profile Photo

itinerary?

Portugal Jun 18, 2015 at 7:42 PM

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Portugal very, very soon. Unfortunately, we have nothing/nada/zilch/zero worked out for hotels and itinerary. We would like to stay in Lisbon for a few days and also see Porto and .Algarve.

I arrive very late at night so we'll stay the first night at some hotel then we can either stay in Lisboa or venture off to one of the other cities. What are your must-sees? What would you propose as an itinerary? She really wants to see the castles and I enjoy truly experiencing new cultures. We want to spend 1-2 days near the beach.

How would you do it? I'm thinking we wake up day 1 and leisurely make our way to Porto or Algarve then stay a few days and make our way to the other. Finally, we go back for a few days to Lisboa. What would you do?
      Neither of us has been there but she's Brazilian so her Portuguese is pretty good.

We will be there a total of about 8 days, not including days of arrival and departure. Our trip is in June of 2015. Yes, very soon :( ...Thanks in advance!!!

more
    • Chinese supermarket

Faro Jun 10, 2015 at 10:07 AM

I am trying to find a Chinese supermarket, I know there's one here in Faro, but been walking around for hours and can't find anything.
      Can anyone help
      Thank you

more
    • Beach towns near Lisbon

Portugal Jun 27, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Hi!
      Any suggestions for nice beach towns that can be visited as day trips from Lisbon? I've looked at Cascais, Estoril and Sesimbra but they seem rather touristy-or am I being too harsh?! Would appreciate the help!

more
    • whodunit's Profile Photo

hotel with shuttle to/from the airport

Lisbon Jun 18, 2015 at 7:34 PM

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Lisboa. She arrives quite early and I arrive about 18 hours later in the same day. I'd like for her to stay in a decent area and hopefully with an airport shuttle. In a perfect world, it would also be a large international chain hotel (Marriott, Hilton Hotels, IHG, Starwood, etc) but not a requirement. Does this exist? Recommendation please?

Neither of us has been there before nor do we have any idea where to go/stay/do. That's a question for another forum. She is Brazilian so Portuguese isn't an issue.

more
    • EllenH's Profile Photo

pdl to Porto

Porto Jun 18, 2015 at 10:58 PM

I have 2 nights booked, think I may want more. 5 nights free until 3 nights booked in Lisbon then back to the Azores. I realize asking anyone to tell me what to do in this time is ridiculous, but there are a few on here I really trust....Douro valley. my husband thinks Fatima, I think not, into Porto, out of Lisbon . Like the bike path answer that I cannot find anymore. Open to suggestions, I guess there was a VT meet in close area not too many years ago. A few towns have been mentioned on vt ..Batalha, alcobaca, nazare,obidos,.....I am asking advice.

more
    • Lisbon and Fatima in September

Portugal Jun 5, 2015 at 4:45 PM

Trying to organize day trips from Fatima. I have been there previously. I will travel from Madrid to Lisbon early morning and take the bus to Fatima to meet friends.  Is it possible to do a day trip to Sintra? Hotel is close to Fatima central bus station. I could get on a bus early morning if my only option is making connection from Lisbon. Is this a good choice, as heard there is train service from Lisbon to Sintra which takes under an hour. Any other choices if this is not possible? If I get to Sintra and return to Lisbon could have a light dinner close to the bus station and if I get back to Fatima before 9pm it might a nice trip. I was in Portugal on 2 earlier trips and enjoyed the city and the tram ride out by coastline. I also had visit to university town and Nazarre so need some help planning if someone is familiar with the public transportation. Any more suggestions, many thanks. 

more
    • Good areas to stay in Lisbon

Portugal Jun 6, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Hi!
      I've found a really good apartment on Airbnb, in the Estrella area, near the Garden. Is that a good area to stay in? I'm in Lisbon for 10 days, so I would like to be near the city centre, near where all the restaurants and stores are. Also, I'm planning to use public transport for day trips to Sintra, Evora, Coimbra, Tomar and Cascais-is Estrella convenient for the bus and train stations to these places too? Would appreciate the help!

more
    • Organized tours-Obidos, Alcobaca, Batalha

Portugal Jun 6, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Hi!
      Any recommendations for companies that conduct tours to Obidos, Alcobaca and Batalha? I would love to o it by myself, but the public transport connectivity among these 3 places doesn't seem too good. Any help would be appreciated!

more
    • Visiting Portugal 31 Oct for 2 weeks

Portugal Jun 25, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Does anymore know what it is like to visit Portugal end of Oct start of Nov?
      Are the bars, clubs, restaurants open?
      What is the weather like.

more
    • Transfers Lisbon

Lisbon Jun 10, 2015 at 10:17 PM

What is the best, easiest and cheapest way to get from Lisbon Airport to Sana Estoril Hotel, in Estoril, please?

more