Tabriz Travel Answers

change location
no1mike's Profile Photo

budget

by no1mike Online Now Feb 28, 2003 at 12:16 PM

how much does it cost me if i make 5 days visit at tabriz ?and i have to stay in any motel plus can i bring my own car there?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Re: budget

by seanly Online Now Feb 28, 2003 at 4:34 PM

don't take your car, because car theft is an epidemic in iran, and secondly driving in formula one is more relaxing than crossing streets in tabriz. there are few good hotels in tabriz, and it shouldn't cost you more than100/day including food, hotel,& transportation. i am sure you will have a very nice time in tabriz.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Wakhan's Profile Photo

Re: Re: budget

by Wakhan Online Now Mar 1, 2003 at 3:10 PM

Budget =100 / day ??!!! I spent about1000 in weeks last year in Iran. In Tabriz I would recommend the Kowsar hotel. It costs about12 for a clean room with toilet and shower. You get a free copy of a newspaper in your room every day. The staff speaks english and is very friendly. In some small restaurants you can have a good meal with cool drink for as few as3. A taxi from the railway station to the center ( baazar ) costs 15000 rials ( ~$2 ).

• Wakhan's Profile Photo

by Wakhan Online Now Mar 1, 2003 at 3:12 PM

I spent1000 in FOUR weeks

• aeroarce's Profile Photo

Re: budget

by aeroarce Online Now Mar 7, 2003 at 12:50 PM

I agree prices in Iran are ridicoulous on western expenses, just make what kind of comfort you want. price will surprise you! this is not Europe, nor America, so you are not going to find a Marriot nor a Le Meridien in Tabriz, but for sure you will find a good and comfortable hotel!

• no1mike's Profile Photo

by no1mike Online Now Mar 10, 2003 at 1:09 PM

thanks for the info which u have passed me but i still have some question!can i visit there by my car and am i required to have any sort of permission for my car?and what about the tabriz what is minimum charges for motel there?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines