Tabarka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safety in Tabarka and Ain Draham

by Varga111 Online Now 23 hours ago

Hei, is it SAFE to travel/stay to Tabarka and Ain Draham now? I should go on June 3 and stay most of my time in Tabarka but also to visit Ain Draham. I know they are small towns but Ain Draham seem s to be close to the area, which has warnings about kidnappings and terrorism, Jendouba. What is the REAL situation there, if not 100% what are the places/situations to avoid? All the help and advice appreciated!

more

Near Tabarka

• Safety in Tabarka and Ain Draham

by Varga111 Online Now 23 hours ago

Hei, is it SAFE to travel/stay to Tabarka and Ain Draham now? I should go on June 3 and stay most of my time in Tabarka but also to visit Ain Draham. I know they are small towns but Ain Draham seem s to be close to the area, which has warnings about kidnappings and terrorism, Jendouba. What is the REAL situation there, if not 100% what are the places/situations to avoid? All the help and advice appreciated!

• about safety in Tabarka

by visitTabarka Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Hello, I will visit Tabarka in Tunisia and I'm curious if there is safe for two women to go alone on the local beach, to walk around town, visit cafes, not to be bothered by local guys, or how should we react when they'd get pushy. Is it safe to be outside from the hotel resot at the evening. Also I'm curious, why are local men so pushy (I heard). Thank you very much for your answer.

1 Answer Oct 25, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • ska80's Profile Photo

apartment or small house for rent?

by ska80 Online Now Oct 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Hello Gent's
      Do you have any Idea if there is apartment or small house for rent in Tabarka? and How much ?

Thanks

2 Answers Oct 21, 2010 at 8:26 PM