Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh?

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 24, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh?

more
    • should I cancel my August Holiday 2014?

Sharm El Sheikh Apr 16, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Hi
      Please could someone advice? my 12 year old and I are going to Sharm Grand Plaza Resort Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt for two weeks in beginning of August, its our first holiday for years..Yet now many people are saying we should cancel it as it will be way to hot! I feel stupid for not checking before booking! Hotel and area has great reviews and look beautiful! but i'm worried it would be ridiculously hot for us brits? Any advice please?

more
    • lesleyellis's Profile Photo

flights from uk to taba airport

by lesleyellis Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 3:40 PM

we are planning on going to taba for our holiday and staying to movenpick resort but could anyone give me some info why have you got to now flight to sharm and get taxi to taba because 2 years ago we was able to fly to taba airport

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:44 PM
    • Travel to Taba

by Ally.G Online Now Dec 15, 2013 at 7:23 AM

How long is the journey from Sharm to Taba

2 Answers Dec 15, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • Dana_Azar's Profile Photo

security situation in Taba

by Dana_Azar Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 1:28 AM

am planning to be in Taba next week in the Sofitel hotel but am a bit concerned about our safety has anyone been there after August 14? we travelling as a couple....

17 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM
    • white camel hair blanket

by kristen509 Online Now Aug 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Am I ok to wash this blanket in the washing machine as the seller in the Taba carpet shop recommended

2 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    • Should I go?

by grainemhaol Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I'm going to Taba this Monday 5th Aug.Staying at an hotel about 10km west from Taba town itself. Female travelling solo. Should I?

5 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    • Dangers in the Deep?!

by grainemhaol Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Want to snorkel/dive. Need I be concerned re Lionfish,Stingray.Moray Eel,Eagle Ray etc?

9 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM
    • How is it in Taba ?

by operom Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM

We are going to Taba at the beginning of August. Is it safe there right now?

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:38 PM
    • Taxi to Mt. Sinai

by maggie65nc Online Now Feb 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM

How difficult would it be to find a taxi willing to drive to the monastery of St Katherine, wait while we tour that and Mt. Sinai and then bring us back to Taba.

Should we just ask any cab driver?

3 Answers Mar 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    • Cost of drinks at the Hyatt, Taba Heights

by magliarda Online Now Oct 10, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Hi. I'm trying to decide between All inc at Sofitel or Half board at Hyatt. If you've been to the Hyatt, can you give me a rough idea of how much drinks cost - say

a glass or bottle of wine.
      A G&T.
      A coke or fanta.
      Bottle of Water.

Comparing the prices between the Sofitel AI & Hyatt HB, two people would have £174 to spend for a week's drinks. We don't drink masses but there again, i don't want to be counting the cost of every glass!

My partner's been to the Hyatt and likes it there and I quite fancy the sound of the house reef for snorkelling.

Thanks a lot

• Haiman's Profile Photo

Planing to visit Taba 9/2011

by Haiman Online Now Aug 4, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Hey any one know best place in taba coz i'm planing to visit it on 9/2011 so any suggestion ?...by the way i live in alex , egypt but it's my first time going there..thanks

2 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 3:10 PM
    • Last Minute Deals

by anilpatel Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 7:59 AM

With finances being tight, but needing a well earned break, we're looking at booking a holiday to warmer climes which are family friendly (e.g. Turkey / Egypt).
      The question i ask is where, if anywhere, i can source literally last minute deals to travel.
      For example, we can travel at a days notice, but i'm not manging to see any change in prices of holidays nearer the departure date (surely agents would make some recovery opn a holiday than none?)
      I've looked at the likes of lastminute.com, etc but no great deals and usually to places that are for epole that liek drinikng and partying.
      Any guidance would be much appreciated

• Boat rental

by mandolin456 Online Now Apr 19, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Is it possible to rent a small boat for a few hours?
      I am staying at Taba heights in a few weeks and like to get away to do some snorkelling from a small boat- no people.
      Thanks

• Lauz's Profile Photo

Taba v Sharm

by Lauz Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 2:49 AM

I'm considering a holiday in Taba in July. Have been to Sharm el sheikh (Nabq bay) a couple of summers ago and really enjoyed it, would you recommend Taba over Sharm or vice versa? Are they similar or very different? I know quite a few people who have been to Sharm but no one seems to have been to Taba so am short on people to ask! thanks!

1 Answer Feb 23, 2010 at 9:24 AM
    • Accomodation Taba

by LGG123 Online Now Apr 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM

If I understand right, the East Delta Bus Station is located at Main Street in Taba. And a bus leaves at 7:00 AM to Dahab. But is there any cheep accomodation in Taba? Hostel, homestay or....

1 Answer May 1, 2009 at 9:35 AM
    • Travel from Taba to Cairo -How

by samherndon Online Now Sep 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM

How do you travel from Taba to Cairo? Can you provide information about bus? about shared taxi/van? about alternatives? I understand there is a bus route and shared taxi/van, but unable to find detail information. Help appreciated. Thanks

3 Answers Jul 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM
    • sidr's Profile Photo

Bus to Cairo

by sidr Online Now Jun 30, 2008 at 9:51 AM

How frequent is the bus connection from Taba to Cairo? How long does the trip take? How much does it cost? Exactly where do you get the bus?

3 Answers Sep 18, 2008 at 3:15 PM
    • baby nappies & Food Taba heights

by redroman Online Now May 30, 2008 at 11:08 PM

I am travelling to Taba with my two kids, 2yrs 9 mnths and a 6 mth year old and was hoping i could get nappies and baby food on arrival? does anyone know if there are any shops that would sell this type of product.
      Also general info re. baby advise or tips i would need.

1 Answer Sep 17, 2008 at 5:15 AM
    • Intercontinental Taba Heights

by thermo Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Has anyone any comments on the Intercontinental Hotel in Taba Heights?

• Taba to Petra

by thermo Online Now Apr 7, 2008 at 12:21 PM

What are the options of visiting Petra from our hotel in Taba Heights?

1 Answer Apr 8, 2008 at 5:00 AM
    • Is it safe to cross the border from Taba to Eilat now (March 08) ?

by amsterdam6934 Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 1:42 AM

I am planning to visit Egypt in April 08 and we want to go swimming with the dolphins in Eilat. When I was informing about crossing the border from Taba to Israel, people warned me that that it is not avisable now due to the political situation and that it is possible that the Egyptians might refuse you to return to Egypt. My personal feeling about this is that it is nonsense. Can anyone comment on whether these warnings are correct? If we rent a taxi bus from Sharm al Sheikh to Taba and back (5 persons, +/- 500 km) what would be a reasonable price for that in Egypt? Thanx very much in advance!

11 Answers Dec 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM
    • lindigab's Profile Photo

Taba to Cairo

by lindigab Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 4:29 PM

Greetings

I am doing a tour of Egypt in July but want to spend some time in Taba before it starts in Cairo. I am travelling with my five year old son which is why I opted for a tour with an operator rather then do it alone. Is the bus trip from Taba to Cairo reliable, daily and reasonable? Look forward to hearing from you seasoned Taba travellers, I am in Queensland, Sunshine Coast so a bit removed from it at the mo. Ta

1 Answer May 23, 2008 at 2:41 AM
    • Bus schedules from Cairo to Taba?

by ny2eg Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Hello,

Anyone knows the bus schedules from Cairo to Taba? Where is the bus terminal in Cairo?

Many thanks!

ny2eg

4 Answers Jun 4, 2010 at 4:00 AM
    • time table for buses from taba to cairo

by yudamolk Online Now Jan 11, 2008 at 11:59 AM

please give me timetable from buses leaving from taba station (1 km south of the international borde)to Cairo. please ansaer immediately

7 Answers Jan 18, 2008 at 5:43 PM
    • Most Relaxing Spot near Taba

by GUnit Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Hi Im looking for the closes place to Taba that has great beaches and bars. All help appreciated.

• Travel from Taba --> Cairo

by GUnit Online Now Jan 3, 2008 at 3:10 AM

Hi I am interested in making the journey from Eilat to Cairo.

As far as I understand I will need to obtain a passport from the Egyptian consulate, cross over the border and take a bus or taxi from Taba to Cairo.

I would really appreciate it if people could answer a few of my questions.

1) How do I get from the border crossing to the bus station that will take me to Cairo?

2) How much can I expect to pay for the bus fair?

3) Is it a better idea to take a taxi?

4) What's the number and name of the bus station?

5) What's the timetable?

6) How do I get from Cairo by bus back to Taba?

All answers are much appreciated.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 31, 2008 at 5:09 AM
    • satying at el wekala golf resort

by sbcoady Online Now Oct 28, 2007 at 7:10 AM

does anyone have any information on the golf course? is it par3? how close is it? cost of a round? etc

any information greatly appreciated

Steph

2 Answers Sep 28, 2008 at 10:48 AM
    • NYTim's Profile Photo

Car and driver

by NYTim Online Now Oct 27, 2007 at 12:46 PM

Is it possible to hire a car and driver from Taba to Cairo with a cuople of stops on the way. If so, how much should this cost.

Cheers

3 Answers Oct 29, 2007 at 6:42 AM
    • three corners hotel taba

by paulinewales Online Now Oct 13, 2007 at 11:19 AM

We shall be in Taba for 2 weeks in November and would like any info. on transport and the surrounding area.

• Buses from Cairo to Taba

by elena11 Online Now Oct 9, 2007 at 9:23 AM

I've been unable to find a bus schedule between Cairo and Taba. I would appreciate any info anyone could provide including the name of the bus company, their phone number, time of departure from Cairo, time of arrival to Taba. Also, how much would a cab cost? Would it be a better deal for two travelers? Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 25, 2007 at 9:13 AM
    • Taxis from Taba airport to Israeli border

by ilandk Online Now Sep 23, 2007 at 7:57 AM

Hi

I am flying from the UK to Taba airport (just a flight - no hotel package). Are there any taxis available in the airport? If not - can anyone recommend a shuttle service.

Thanks