Szklarska Poreba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• New year's eve 2014/2015

Warsaw Dec 27, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Hello, we're traveling to Warsaw tomorrow ! I would love a recommendation for a nice tasty restaurant that opens on dec 31st, so we can have dinner and then at 11 pm we wanna go out to the streets maybe old town square and watch fireworks, maybe go for a near club at 2 am ! we don't want to go for hotel's parties that have dancing and meal courses cuz then we won't be able to leave at midnight ! Would love some help ! smiley

more
    • HELP ! restaurant for new year's eve in Warsaw

Warsaw 19 hours ago

HEllo... anyone can recommend a restaurant for the 31st december in Warsaw ?

more
    • New years eve

Warsaw Dec 20, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Im looking for a restaurant or hotels that host a new years event, we a my cousin and me that are in need for a place, can't find anything at the hotel we are staying at (and thats Hotel mercure Grand). let me know if you have any idea???

cheers Martin Christensen DK

more
    • Where can one find a decent selection of pipe tobacco to buy in Poznan, Poland?

Poznan Dec 11, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Dear People,

Could anyone please be so kind as to suggest where someone might buy pipe tobacco
      in Poznan?
      I have asked at the tourist bureau and at one or two stores that sell cigarettes and at the up-market store
      that specializes in cigars at the "Browar" shopping mall -- with no luck. No one knows. Yet I do
      know that the striking Novotel Centrum here in Poznan hosted a celebrated pipe smokers convention here a
      few years back; so my guess is -- is that there must be someplace that's a real, all-round
      tobacco store.
      But where?
      Thank you kindly ahead of time.
      -- Eurycleia

more
    • sindar225's Profile Photo

Outdoor skating rinks

Warsaw Dec 5, 2014 at 4:15 AM

Hi everybody!

I'm going to Warsaw in early January and I'm trying to figure out if there are any outdoor ice rinks in Warsaw?

Thanks in advance.

more

Near Szklarska Poreba