change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lousid's Profile Photo

Adventures available in Hungary in March

Hungary Jan 19, 2015 at 12:07 AM

We plan to travel to Hungary in mid March (daughter and niece living in Budapest). We enjoy winter mountaineering, trekking, climbing, cycle touring etc but understand that the huts will be closed in the winter. Is there any low level trekking worth doing? Wondering about flying to Kraków and then walking towards Hungary for a few days. It's difficult to find any information in the UK. What would others recommend? We are not into sightseeing historical buildings. We prefer physical challenges and enjoy wild camping. Again, not sure if the weather would be conducive to camping etc. any advice or recommendations welcome.

more
    • mar1223's Profile Photo

Waverunners? Perhaps I'm crazy

Hungary Jan 17, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Buddy of mine and I have just started looking into taking a waverunner trip from someplace near Budapest and out to the Black Sea. Anyone know if this is possible? Where I can find more information on it? I've taken very long trips in the past - and this one could be fun.

more
    • flight path into airport

Budapest Jan 25, 2015 at 11:44 AM

Does anybody know the best side of the plane to sit to enjoy the best views of Budapest when flying from Amsterdam on KLM flights? I know it depends on the wind conditions but a general idea is good before I select my window seat.

more
    • Lorinc Pap Ter 2 Budapest 1088 Hungary ‏ - good location for 2 day stay and sightseeing?

Budapest Jan 26, 2015 at 1:35 AM

Hello, any opinion on the location of this hotel Hotel Palazzo Zichy ?

Is the location safe for women walking alone day and evenings to the touristy areas like Vaci Street, over to Buda Castle, the Parliament and the Chain Bridge? I might find the hop-on and off bus unless I find out that public transit is just as good. I hope I can take some transit easily to the hotel.

more

Near Szilvasvarad

• camping Hegyi

by wegwijzervzw Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 5:55 AM

does anybody know if camping Hegyi still exists?
      Their website is down and the phone number does no longer exist...

2 Answers Jun 17, 2014 at 12:10 AM