Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Papa Market

Papa Yesterday

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport and what is the cost?

more
    • Riding shows

Hortobagy Jun 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

How do I find out what times they have riding shows at Horotobagy or elsewhere in July?

more
    • Varkert bazaar

Budapest Jun 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Does anyone know if the redevelopment of Varkert bazaar is completed yet and if it is reopened to the public?

more
    • Ferenciek tere

Budapest Jun 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Could anyone please tell me if they have finished with the redevelopment works around Ferenciek tere, and also if the Parizsi Udvar is still accessible to the public?

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport to Sopron and what is the current cost? or where can I find this info?

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest 13 hours ago

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more
    • cubeinthesky's Profile Photo

Getting into Budapest Clubs

Budapest Jun 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Hi there! I'm travelling to Budapest this fall and I'm a fat American woman, unfortunately. Do many Budapest clubs turn you away if you're not 'hot' enough or can pretty much anyone get in? Thanks for your help!

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Is there anything going on at Szentendre right now?

by Turska Online Now Nov 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I mean are those little shops I remeber open at winter? Are they open at sunday? Right now, we will arrive to Budapest at saturady, and we just remeberd this place and wondered if we could vivit it now also. I love anything about christmas, there might be some hand made chrismas decorations?
      If no-one answers during saturday, I´m not sure if I will see the answer.

3 Answers Nov 24, 2012 at 1:57 AM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

lockers at train station

by mindcrime Online Now Jul 30, 2012 at 4:39 AM

are there any lockers where we can leave our luggage at Szentendre train station for 2-3 hours?

• Glass Violin

by lzulrich Online Now Oct 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM

We are going to Budapest in August 2012. We have been to Szentendre before on another trip to Budapest. I saw a glass violin (blue and white) but this was five years ago. I would like to go back and purchase it but I would like to know if anyone has seen this item in the recent past. Thank You

1 Answer Oct 28, 2011 at 12:39 PM
    • Looking for Wine decanter in Szentendre

by Rnmay Online Now Jun 27, 2009 at 10:31 AM

I just returned from Szentendre a couple of weeks ago and regret not buying a unique wine container that can be used to hold 2 different types of wine. I thought I would find it in Budapest and did not. I can't remember the name of the souvenir store where I saw it. It had blown glass grape shape design inside the decanter. The store had other designs of wine containers also.Does anyone know how I can find it or where I can buy one?

• cheesecake17's Profile Photo

Szentendre or godollo

by cheesecake17 Online Now Apr 9, 2006 at 9:38 PM

hello
      If you had a choice of a day trip between these 2 places...which will you choose?.what are the main things to see in both places......Does the budapest card cover the cost of getting there?? If not. how much is it??
      thanks
      ursula

8 Answers Apr 11, 2007 at 2:21 AM