Szabolcs-Szatmar-Bereg Megye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trip to Aggtelek Caves

Budapest May 7, 2015 at 7:05 AM

Hi, we would be staying in Budapest a few days, and we would like to take a day trip to the Aggtelek Caves. May I know if it's accessible by public transport? I found from …cdata.hu/uj_menetrend/en/ind... that there's a bus no 1054/1 that departs from Stadion autobusz stop at 6:15 and arrives at Aggtelek autobusz at 10:44. Is this accurate, and can we just buy the ticket from the conductor directly? How far away is the bus stop from the entrance of the caves? Thanks.

more
    • graphicscorpio's Profile Photo

Bus options from Budapest to Zadar, Croatia

Budapest May 9, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Trying to find a bus from Budapest to Zadar. Not having any luck. I know we can take a train to Zagreb then a bus to Zadar but I'd rather not have to use 2 modes of transportation. I do see that there is a company called Eurobusways (eurobusways.com/how.html#.VU... ) Possibly other travelers will find this link helpful. Their prices seem quite high to me but perhaps they are not. Always happy to have your input. Thanks much, Diane

more
    • Budapest Trip Planner

Budapest 16 hours ago

Hi, we would like to visit Budapest and we can stay there for maximum 5 days. I would love to know the places that we can visit. It would be very helpful if any of you help us to plan our trip in a smarter, convenient and Economical way. Also, we all are students and would prefer to stay in students hostels only. Waiting for your suggestions.

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

War memorials on Buda side?

Budapest Apr 29, 2015 at 8:58 AM

Hello all
      Does anyone know of any unusual or little known WWI or WWII or even 1956 memorials located on the Buda side?
      I'm trying to locate one which I know is in a park but I have no other details unfortunately
      Thanks!
      DG

more
    • gwn_joelle's Profile Photo

What to visit in Budapest?

Budapest May 7, 2015 at 1:39 PM

I wanna go to Budapest for two or three days, any suggestions of things I must see?

more

Popular Szabolcs-Szatmar-Bereg Megye Travel Answer Locations

• Bus nyireghaza to nagykallo

Nyiregyhaza Aug 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi i would be very thankful if someone can tell me what is the price for bus line 4218 from nyireghaza to nagykallo and how do i buy tickets

1 Answer Aug 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Travel from Budapest airport to Nyiregyhaza?

Nyiregyhaza Jun 11, 2009 at 12:56 PM

What is the best way to travel from Budapest Airport to Nyiregyhaza? I am arriving in Budapest on Saturday July 17th 2010 and can either get a train to Nyiregyhaza or hire a car from the airport. I am staying for 4 nights in Nyiregyhaza.

My question is how long would it take to get there by each method. Some people are encouraging me to hire a car, saying it is easy. How busy are the roads from Budapest to Nyiregyhaza? What is the speed limit on motorways? Can anyone recommend a hire car company at Budapest airport?

What is the cost of train travel from Budapest to Nyiregyhaza? Are there problems getting a seat on trains on a saturday afternoon? Are taxis cheap in Nyiregyhaza?

While I am on the subject of Nyiregyhaza, can anyone recommend good class hotels in the town?

Thanks,

Nigel (UK)

7 Answers Jun 30, 2009 at 2:15 PM
    • Nyiregyhaza to Ukraine(Ungvar)

Nyiregyhaza Mar 31, 2009 at 4:56 AM

My wife and I need to somehow get to Ungvar(Uzhhrod)Ukraine on Sunday May 10, 2009. We will be staying in Nyiregyhaza for a few days (May 8, 9). can someone suggest some way to travel to the final destination of Ungvar. I understand that there is no direct travel by train due to the different railroad tracks. Is there any bus service out of Nyiregyhaza to another town where we can obtain travel by train or by bus into the Ukraine and on to Ungvar? What about traveling to Zahony, Hungary and then perhaps a train or bus into Ungvar(Uzhhorod)Ukraine?
      Please, our time is running short so we would appreciate any help or advice. Once we get to Ungvar our driver and translator will meet us but he will not travel outside of Ungvar to pick us up.
      Thanks,
      Gerald Kisabeth
      Canton, Michigan USA

5 Answers Apr 6, 2009 at 3:49 PM
    • Border Crossing

Zahony Apr 9, 2008 at 6:08 AM

I am going from Hungary to Lvov in May. I have booked tickets from Csop to Lvov already (for the train going from Budapest to Kiev). I will arrive at Zahony at midnight (00:03 on Sunday) by train and need to get the train on the other side of the border (Csop) at 03:36 in the morning. Question: What is the best way to cross the border in Zahony? I know it is only a car/train border station, so it is not possible to cross the border as a pedestrian. Is there a chance to get from Zahony to Csop by taxi? Is there any other transportation available at night? I have checked the time table already, and there is no train connection between Zahony and Csop at night. So, any ideas how to get my train on the Ukrainian side of the border?

8 Answers Apr 14, 2008 at 2:31 PM
    • campsite

Kisvarda Jul 4, 2004 at 5:18 AM

Hello ! I would like to know if the campsite next to the swimming pool has already been opened after modernisation? If yes, please send me the prices. Thanks!