change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Twinkie1574's Profile Photo

Day trips and activities

Kefalos Yesterday

Can anyone recommend good day trips or activities please. First time here.

more
    • cost of taxi from kos airport to kardamena?

Kos Island Jun 14, 2014 at 8:56 AM

how much for a taxi from kos airport to kardamena?

more
    • Clubbing in Greece

Kos Island Jun 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Hi, I'm 17 - all of my mates are 18 (6 of them) - we all want to go clubbing in Kos but i realise that the publicly drinking /clubbing age is 18 - have I screwed myself over with this holiday or are they relatively chilled in Kos with access to clubs ? Less worried about the alcohol part- and am i likely to be IDd?

more
    • Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014?

Patmos Island Yesterday

Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014? We are looking to travel from Samos to Patmos and stay for a few days.

more
    • Rhodes town Filaraki, lindos

Rhodes (Island) Jul 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hi am trying to choose from these three locations in Rhodes. Which is best for young adults and would get the most out of? I will probably visit all of them but I just need to find a base. Is it possible to organise accommodation in each of them or is that not wise and just stick with the one?

more
    • First time

Kos Jun 19, 2014 at 1:00 PM

First time going to Kos. Any suggestions?

more
    • Enquries for Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jul 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Hi I am thinking of coming to Rhodes next year around June. I was wondering what is the best way to get there as it is far from Athens. I also might be going to a couple of the Cyclades islands. Are they close to Rhodes or would you need to fly? What part of Rhodes should I look at for accommodation and what sort of accommodation?
      I am looking for nice relaxation as well as some fun during the night. How is it getting around the island, what sort of transport?
      This is for 2 adults early 20's.
      thank you

more
    • symi to tilos

by flippertom Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM

hi. staying on symi next september. looking to hop over to tilos for 4-5 days. can anyone advise if ferry is available and if so how often does ferry connect both islands.

1 Answer Oct 21, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    • Restaurant

by Davidmolloy Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

We are a party of 25 looking for a restaurant within a 15 min walk from Symi port to celebrate my wife's 50th. Recommendations would be appreciated.
      Thanks

2 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    • Sailing to Symi

by 25jeanmarie Online Now May 11, 2008 at 8:29 PM

We are sailing a small boat (40 ft) to some of the greek islands the 1st 2 weeks of June. I have been given Symi to research. Looking for any information about good anchoring spots. Also if any one knows about provision possiblities on Symi such as water and refueling. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2 Answers May 12, 2008 at 2:59 PM
    • Accommodation on Symi

by Ennyl Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 6:52 AM

We are wanting to stay in Symi Sept this year. Not sure whether to base ourselves in Chorio (Anastasia Aparts) or closer to town (Irini Studios). Which would be the best for being close to eateries in the evening? Does the hourly bus service run at this time of year (10 Sept-17 Sept) between town and Chorio? Thanks. Anyone stayed at either of these two accommodation choices? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 28, 2008 at 7:21 AM