Sylhet

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sylhet

by angoormiah Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 2:35 PM

Hi everyone, i am travelling to bangladesh in june with 3 other family members. First time going there, was born there but never been there before. Wanted to ask, how much spending money shud i take with me. We will be living in the village so dnt need to pay for accomendation. Wont be travelling too much, just visiting relatives and bazaar.

travelling out: June
      returning: August

Any other advice, such as what shud be taken with me, i wud really appreciate.

thanx in advance.

1 Answer Mar 15, 2006 at 9:46 AM
    • exodus_1974's Profile Photo

Bangladesh in August 2004

by exodus_1974 Online Now Aug 13, 2004 at 1:19 PM

hi there, I planned to go Bangladesh in August last year and have taken time off work (sabatical). I'm a school teacher and wanted to make some links in Bangladesh, as well as visit family. I'm just a bit worried about health and saftey issues over there at the moment. Is it safe? Should I be taking anything with me (medicine type stuff)? What are the roads like now.. is it easy to travel? What is the aftermath of the flood...? Does anybody have links with schools over there? I am departing 30th August and coming back to London on the 25th of September. Lu

1 Answer Aug 20, 2004 at 6:31 AM