change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SarahT44's Profile Photo

nightlife in Lunenburg nova scotia

Lunenburg Jul 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Is there any nightlife or live music in Lunenburg ns in august?

more
    • Trip Route

Cape Breton Island Jun 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM

we are planning a trip fromToronto and would like to drive to Maine and then to ST John's catche the ferry and land in Dibgy Nova Scotia--From the drive to the cabot trial-Is this even possible to do in 2 weeks?? Thanks for any adivise u may pass along--Is there a quicker or better route to do??

more
    • whale watching in Halifax

Halifax Jun 25, 2014 at 11:59 PM

Hi! My family and I are doing a Maritimes road trip and have plan to stay in Halifax for 2 days. We would really like to add whale watching to our itinerary. I would appreciate any and all suggestions!

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Day Trip to Katoomba

by tracyskf Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Hi - is it possible for a day trip to Katoomba to see the 3 sisters? Can someone give me some tips to plan this out?
      How far is the walk from the train station to see the 3 sisters if we are intending to skip the hiking? =)
      Is it too ambitious to see Jenolan Caves on the same day and is this doable after 3 sisters?

Thanks! =)

7 Answers Aug 31, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    • Street dancing near Darling Harbour

by aussie_a Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Hi,

A few years ago we were visiting Sydney and watched a few teens dancing near the markets. I'm looking for the name of the type of dance the kids were doing (all I remember is that they wore pants with very wide legs and big stars on them).

1 Answer Apr 10, 2012 at 7:39 PM
    • marriage in NS

by ironhead_mike Online Now Feb 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

where would someone find a minister or something to perform a marriage in Sydney for a couplke out of towners?

2 Answers Feb 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM
    • Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo

Motel / cheap B&B in Sydney

by Tricky_Dicky69 Online Now Dec 2, 2004 at 10:28 AM

We are touring NS next year and originally booked 3 nights at a motel in North Sydney but it seems like there is not too much there in the way of restaurants etc. Is it better to stay in Sydney ? Any recommendations for somewhere fairly cheap ?

10 Answers Dec 7, 2004 at 9:17 AM
    • Sydney and Halifax , Nova Scotia

by nickm0715 Online Now Sep 14, 2003 at 8:25 AM

We are taking a cruise, and coming to each of these towns for less than a day. What are the "must sees'' for this time period? Thanks in advance for your help!

2 Answers Oct 6, 2003 at 4:29 PM