Sydney

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what to buy from australia in electronic gadgets

by maniratan Online Now Jul 11, 2014 at 7:38 AM

any kind of electronic device or gadget which is cheaper in australai than india ???

2 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 12:58 PM
    • Inc Sidney for 3 days..staying at Intercontinental..Americans..where to eat?

by Suyojo Online Now Jul 8, 2014 at 6:45 AM

In Sidney for 3 days..staying at Intercontinental..Americans..where to eat?

4 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 8:33 PM
    • public transport

by eddielee777 Online Now Jul 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM

hi, my family will be visiting Sydney end of this month, we are back-packers and wish to utilize all the public transports within the city.

may i know how can i obtain the tickets? and which ticket to buy? which offers us all of the public transport like buses, trains, ferries..

we are from Malaysia.

thanks!

8 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Hop on Hop off bus

by greenpeppers Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 6:32 PM

We're thinking of getting the two day hop on hop off bus ticket to get around town.
      OR - would one day be enough and use other transportation for the second day?

8 Answers Jul 12, 2014 at 3:33 PM
    • Transportation

by greenpeppers Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 5:31 PM

What is the best way to get from the cruise port to Hotel Stellar (near Hyde Park) and also from the hotel to Circular Quay? Thank you.

3 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • A walk in nature

by Virineya Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I see that around Sydney many beautiful parks (reserves)! Help me choose one or two:
      - Had an amazing rich nature
      - Where Moen get without a car, train or bus (about 2-4 hours)
      - the possibility to rent a tent (not required)

10 Answers Jun 29, 2014 at 3:21 PM
    • Ha-fiizh's Profile Photo

First Time in Sydney!

by Ha-fiizh Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 11:58 AM

My girlfriend and I are planning to spend 6 nights in Sydney on October for the first time. We are planning to explore Sydney at its best. We are going to rent a car to make it easier to go to the Blue Mountains or anywhere else that makes a great itinerary. Hope you can help, THANK YOU!

4 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • Most convenient district to stay in?

by rach.coop Online Now Jun 8, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Spending 10 days in Sydney in August. Which are the best districts to stay in in terms of convenience to sights, transport, beaches etc
      Thinking of staying in a serviced apt as we are 3 pax
      Thank you!
      Rachel

8 Answers Jun 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
    • Has anyone used Canterbury Bankstown Towing Service?

by cbtjamie Online Now Jun 2, 2014 at 6:02 AM

I want to ask if any one have already use the services of Canterbury Bankstown Towing Service? I'm looking for a towing service in Sydney and I came across their site at http://www.cbtservices.com.au/

If anyone can give me feedback about their company, I'll greatly appreciate it.

• Beaches for kids

by brabe Online Now May 31, 2014 at 6:30 PM

What beaches accessible by public transportation from Redfern would be the "calmest" for kids aged 6 and 9 to enjoy? We grandparents don't want to have to dive into the waves to keep up with them or pull them back. They're both swimmers, but not particularly used to the ocean.

2 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    • What to do in 10 days in and around Sydney?

by rach.coop Online Now May 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I am flying into and out of Sydney in August and want to see the most iconic areas in that short time as this may be my one and only trip tOz. . Could even fly to Ayer's Rock?. Don't think I want to drive up the Gold Cast, not enough time and I have been told it is a tad tacky. (Sorry if you love it!) Also might have a sad 'out of season' feel in Aug. Thinking hot fires in Hunter Valley and hiking in the Blueys maybe? How long wd i need in each? Any suggestions.? Traveling with husband and 25yr old daughter. Not backpacking but aware that everything's VERY expensive. Thinking airbnb too?

7 Answers Jun 1, 2014 at 11:27 PM
    • name of newish building by Darling Harbour?

by TravelShooter Online Now May 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Its wedged between Harbourside Shopping Centre
      & Western Distributor Freeway.

Its address might be 70 Darling.

It looked like it was completing construction mid-March
      whence I took its photo -- sort of half-drum shaped.

Thanks in advance!

10 Answers May 25, 2014 at 2:57 AM
    • Sydney to palm beach

by Caddie9 Online Now May 9, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Hi will be in sydney in feb. Hiring a car for the day and driving up to palm beach to see where home and away is filmed. Is there anything on the way or around about palm beach which would be interesting to see. We like sight seeing walking about shopping in small towns etc. thanks

9 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM
    • fqribeiro's Profile Photo

Transport Malaysia to Philippines

by fqribeiro Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM

How can I go from kota Kinabalu to Sandakan (both Malaysia)?
      Is there ferry from sandakan to Zamboanga (philippines) in October? How is the price?

17 Answers May 3, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • Looking for flight options from Moscow, Russia to Sydney or Brisbane

by dc2000 Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Two of my friends and I plan a round-the-world trip. We're starting out from the US West Cost, then fly to Europe, swing by Moscow, Russia, and then fly to the East Coast of Australia and back to US. We were able to look up flights from US to Europe and then from Australia back to US, but we seem to be struggling with a flight from Moscow to either Sydney or Brisbane. Does anyone have any recommendations there?

10 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM
    • Best Excess Baggage Courier ?

by tarrywilson Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Hello Guys,
      want to send excess baggage from Australia to India via cargo . please share the experienced and cheap courier and shipment services detail .

• Caravan Travelling

by JackiePanneer Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hi
      Wish to know where would be the safest place to park the caravan in Blue Mountain for the night as we have little children on board.
      Any specific place or food that I should visit?
      Tks n Regards
      Jac

3 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    • Piecesmalaysia's Profile Photo

Planning a trip to Sydney with a group of 18 people

by Piecesmalaysia Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Van or Minibus c/w driver for hire in Sydney - for picking up and drop off in airport, a day trip out to Hunter Valley and also another day out to Jenolan Caves and BlueMountain- the best transporter or guide tour contact. Is it cheaper to hire a whole van or minibus to go visiting these places than using tour agency? We will be staying at family home, possible for request to pick up from home instead of hotel?
      Can anyone suggest what others place to visit during our 8 days holiday in Sydney?

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM
    • Planning a trip with Kids in the month of August

by sw13819 Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Hello,

We are planning a trip to Australia - Sydney with our two kids - 7 years and 3 years. What are some of the must see sights for kids and what other kid friendly activities does the city offer?

Thanks
      S

11 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • maxi.vr's Profile Photo

I'm looking for a mate for the march to go along the pacific coast

by maxi.vr Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Hello. I m max :) i m looking for someone to go along the pacific coast to cairns. Rent a car and go!! 2-3 weeks of travel! anyone interested let me know!

1 Answer Feb 18, 2014 at 4:10 AM
    • malka12's Profile Photo

Cheap and good place to stay for 2 days in Sydney

by malka12 Online Now Feb 11, 2014 at 3:53 AM

We are 2 seniors "girls" traveling to Australia.We will stay in Sydney between 20-22/03/2014
      Any good idea?? Thanks for helping!! Malka12

7 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM
    • sazaliy's Profile Photo

Hotel in CBD

by sazaliy Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Any good hotels, service apartment, motel with reasonable rate aroud CBD? I would be staying for 5 nights.

3 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 5:18 PM
    • swdke's Profile Photo

Sydney Hotel and Location Recommendation For A 1 Night Stay

by swdke Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 7:05 AM

On the way to Auckland, New Zealand, will have a overnight layover in Sydney. Arriving early in the morning at SYD, and departing early the next morning. Wish to take advantage of this to see and explore Sydney. I'll have full day in Sydney, including an evening and overnight. Question is where should I say, downtown Sydney, or near the airport, SYD, as I will have an early morning departure? Additionally, I'll need to consider transportation logistics, such as getting to the hotel from the airport, then from the hotel to the city to explore and sightsee Sydney, then get back to hotel at end of day/evening, and then to Airport early next morning. Therefore, is it recommended to stay in the City, or maybe the airport, which is best, or which hotel is best when factoring in needed transportation too/from hotel and airport with minimal difficulty? Appreciate any help and information, thanks.

2 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 12:49 AM
    • Professional women vollayball

by MarijaL Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hello
      I would like to know where can I play professional women volleyball in NSW, because soon I will arrive in Sydney, so I would like to continue my volleyball career there.

2 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • germanawi's Profile Photo

Immegration

by germanawi Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hi dears, I'd like to relocate to to australia, but i don't know how to get a proper start.
      I am Palestinian but i am holding a temporary jordanian passport (without jordanian national ID), and currently i am working in kuwait as software engineer and project manager, I am 29 years old, Married and i have one child 3 years old.

So I am looking to move to Australia to get my opportunity to work and live permanently there. and of course to be an Australian Citizen.

I appreciate if anybody can advise me about how i can move, and what i have to do.

Thanks
      Ahmad

3 Answers Apr 1, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    • Kat_Blu13's Profile Photo

Which Hostels are best in Sydney?

by Kat_Blu13 Online Now Jan 17, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Me and my friend will be staying in Sydney for about a week and a half. We want a centrally located hostel which will give us best nightlife/day time activities! We have been looking at Bounce Syndey so far.. where is best?

4 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:27 PM
    • Edy8's Profile Photo

car rental

by Edy8 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 7:42 AM

any good and budget car rental in sydney

5 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 5:07 PM
    • MikeClark's Profile Photo

How long to drive from Mount Kuring-gai to Sydney airport at 5:00pm

by MikeClark Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I am planning to catch a plane home and have to drive from Mount Kuring-gai to Sydney international airport. Google maps says the trip is an hour but I can see i am going over the bridge and if it is anything like travelling from North Shore Auckland to the airport over the bridge then I will need 2 hours! (or maybe more :-( )

4 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • Suggestions for Sydney Outskirts

by christiee Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hi, I've traveled to Sydney twice. The last trip was barelyn a year ago. I visited Darling Harbour, Kiama Blowhole, Jenolan Caves, Goulburn and the Garroorigang Historic Home, Canberra, Sydney Fish Market, done outlet Shopping, Manly Q station Ghost Tour, Maritime Museum tours, and oh, visited Pure Platinum club (for a once-off experience because I'll never get to visit such a club from where I come from!!) during my last trip.

I'm visiting Sydney again from 18 to 24 April morning next year. I miss the food at Sydney Fish Market (which I plan to return to, on 23 April and to let a friend have a chance to visit the city since it's his first time in Sydney). There are four of us and we are thinking of doing a self-drive towards Port Stephens and perhaps spend one or two nights there in one of the Holiday Park villas.

We don't have anything specific in mind at the moment and are open to suggestions for:

1) Any interesting sights or quaint towns to visit between Sydney and Port Stephens?

2) Any famous food recommendations (fresh oysters, fish and chips etc)?

3) Itinerary suggestions

4) Ghost tours (found a couple of Newcastle Ghost Tours on Google)

5) Historic/war museums with guides available

6) Farms/wineries with guided tour/accommodations

Appreciate all recommendations! Thank you.

5 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 6:39 PM
    • Need info on sharing accomodation

by joms Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Hello ,

I am planning to travel to sydney by feb-14.I need information on shared accomodation fascilities with less rent.

please let me know if abybody has same plan,I am 28 yrs old male from bangalore,india.

Thanks,
      joms

17 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM