Sydney Travel Answers

change location

Hostel

by chelseauk7 Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Im looking to travel and work in australia starting off at sydney, I've been looking aat hostels to stay at to begin with, was just curious to know is there a maximum stay in the hostel or can it be extended as needed? thanks

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • lynnehamman's Profile Photo

by lynnehamman Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM

There are hundreds of hostels in Sydney. I do not believe that there is a maximum stay period- however. if there is- you will always find another. I will look into it. There is a great one right next to Circular Quay., with stinning views.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Hostel

by chelseauk7 Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Thank you! Do I have to book in advance? Or can I just turn up same day? Will this be more expensive if left til last minute too? Sorry it's my first time going away, myself too thanks

• balhannah's Profile Photo

Re: Hostel

by balhannah Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Hi! If I were you, when you have picked out a Hostel you like, I would email them and ask how long you can stay and other details. I read some have time limits, others don't, and that at peak times like all accommodation in cities, it usually pays to book. Have you checked youth hostels australia? www3.yha.com.au/hostels/how-...

Have a great time in Australia! 

2 members found this helpful

by lynnehamman Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 1:46 PM

chelseauk7 wrote:

Thank you! Do I have to book in advance? Or can I just turn up same day? Will this be more expensive if left til last minute too? Sorry it's my first time going away, myself too thanks

If you like the hostel at the Rocks, (Circular Quay) you will absolutely have to book ahead. Its very popular. See this link:  www3.yha.com.au/hostels/nsw/...

2 members found this helpful

by lynnehamman Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 9:40 PM

WT ????????????????

has this got to do with hostels?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines