Switzerland Travel Answers

change location
aodreen's Profile Photo

RE: Stanserhorn, Titlis, Transportation Museum Lucerne

by aodreen Online Now Nov 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Hi All,

I received a yahoo email notification on a reply from lexposech regarding my previous posting "Best time to go Switzerland (spring: early May / autumn: end Sept") in Switzerland forum. However I couldn't locate this reply in my posting now, hence I couldn't reach lexposech for more info on his / her suggestion. I've tried to search by members name but also couldn't find it.

Can anyone help? Below are the suggestion by him / her which i need more info on.

a) Open Air Cable Car to the Stanserhorn.
I've browsed through the website, the fares as below. However, I do not sure which one should I consider as I not really sure on the difference between the 1st one & the 2nd one? Both also back the Stans. The 4th one not sure is it return ticket or not.
1) Stans-Stanserhorn
Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 34.00 (return)
2) Round trip Stans-Stanserhorn-Wirzweli-Dallenwil-Stans
Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 23.40
3) Round trip Stans-Stanserhorn-Wiesenberg-Dallenwil-Stans
Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 25.00
4) Good morning ticket (departure: 8.15am / 9.15am)
Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 29.00

b) Titlis
I would like to hike for 1 section from Trubsee station. Would like to confirm the correct route. Is it from Engelberg & get off Trubsee station, then I’ll need to hike up until Titlis or to Jochpass & hop in the cable car from Jochpass to Titlis? If this included into the Engelberg to Titlis route? And how long will it take to hike up until the next station to catch up the next cable car to Titlis?

c) Transportation Museum Lucerne, is this museum covered free with Swiss Pass. I know Swiss Pass got provide free entry for museum but not sure is it applies the same for Transportation Museum Lucerne.

Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Aodreen

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Switzerland Travel Answer Locations