Switzerland Travel Answers

change location

Swiss-Austria Itinerary help :)

by akem Online Now Jul 4, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Hey there guys, I was just wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on my trip itinerary to Switzerland and Austria. I am going with my family in early August for about 15 days.
Currently my plan is the do the following:

31:Arrive in Vienna and leave for Salzburg
1:Check out Slazburg
2:See Hohensalzburg Castle outside of Slazburg, then leave for Munich in the afternoon
3:See Neuschwanstein Castle during the day and leave for Vienna during the afternoon
4: Sightseeing in Vienna
5: Vienna
6: Vienna
7:Fly to Zurich early morning, and from Zurich take the train to Montreux to see the Chillon Castle
8:Sightsee in Laussane and Train in the afternoon to Zermatt
9:Zermatt to see Matterhorn and afternoon train to Lucerne
10:Lucerne and afternoon train to Zurich
11: See Zurich Street parade (electronic dance parade)
12: See attractions in Zurich and locals stuff like Rhine Falls and leave by train to interlaken
13:See Jungfaujoch
14:Do some paragliding and etc. in Interlaken

Okay so i guess my questions are:

Is itinerary good? and whats should I add or take away from it?
Should I cut the visit to Neuschwanstein Castle out? and perhaps make it a cheaper day trip to prague instead?

I have done some research to see what the major attractions are in each city but it would be great fi you guys could tell me some that you think are the most important to see. Also keep in mind that I am a teen so I would prefer doing stuff that more youth oriented things. That being said I also do enjoy mueseums, historical sights and etc. Thanks you for you time and I hope to get some wonderful advice/suggestions from the community!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Switzerland Travel Answer Locations