Swellendam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Searching a Host in Capetown

Cape Town Apr 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM

Anyone volunteer to host may reply.Dates are 26 Apr to 2nd may. I want to enjoy Max with limited budget.

more
    • easterntrekker's Profile Photo

Beach weather?

Cape Town Apr 10, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Hi
      We will be visiting Cape Town for 6 days in early Sept. Should we bring swim suits ...is the weather warm enough for swimming? Also which are the best beaches for shelling?
      Thanks for your help.

more
    • ondemania's Profile Photo

best places to stay

Cape Town Mar 20, 2014 at 3:48 AM

We are a young couple visiting S.Africa in September for 2 weeks. The first week we are spending in Kruger and the second in 2 different spots in Cape town. We will have a car for excursions but dont want to use it for everyday use so will want private parking. We would like to stay in a safe area which has easy access to cafes, restaurants, bars etc within walking distance. We are not big party people so the main party streets are out. So far I am thinking somewhere in camps bay with a view of the sea, and then a place near waterfront/green point. Are these areas any good? Any advice would be great! I understand this question has probably been asked many times and appreciate all your knowledge :)

more