Sweden Travel Answers

change location

Sweden

by sirmac Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Best hotels in sweden ? I need cheap hotel because i am going on student visa there so any real help please?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • cgf's Profile Photo

Re: Sweden

by cgf Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 3:46 AM

'Best' and 'cheap' are not always coming together and Sweden is known to be not cheap for many people around the world.
    LBNL where in Sweden?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • penny_g's Profile Photo

by penny_g Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Depending on where you go, the cheapest in Sweden would be a hostel. However, if you travel to a smaller town, there might be no hostels at all and hotels might start from 100 euro per night per person. Just for reference - I came from Sweden last weekend; a one way ticket in Stockholm underground was 4 euro ...

• johngayton's Profile Photo

by johngayton Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Check out the Omena hotel group - these are as cheap as hotels go as they are automated. There's no onsite staff and no housekeeping unless you are staying more than four (I think) days. To come and go you get a personal passcode which you use to access the hotel and your room. It's all perfectly safe. Rooms are modern, ensuite, and comfortable and even come with beverage-making facilities, microwave, WiFi and TV.

http://www.omenahotels.com/about-omena/

• starship's Profile Photo

by starship Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 9:15 AM

If you mean to stay in Stockholm, check out the "Red Boat Hotel and Hostel" which is a really unique and the prices look reasonable. There are several configurations of rooms. It's within walking distance of Gamla Stan. See the link here: theredboat.com/reservation.h....

When visiting Stockholm several years ago, our guide pointed it out and if we're ever in Stockholm, I would try it out. Good Luck!

• evaanna's Profile Photo

by evaanna Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM

You can stay at hostels or in cabins on campsites. You can get information on them from Tourist Information Offices in Sweden. I do have some addresses too and give them on my Sweden pages but not sure if those are the places you want to visit. Do tell us where exactly you will be going.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Sweden Travel Answer Locations