change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visa upon arrival to SWAZILAND?

Swaziland Apr 9, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Hi!
      Is there any way to get a visa upon arrival for Swaziland? I am from Peru, South America and it's impossible for me to get the visa in advance as I will be in far-a-way lands with no access to Swaziland or UK embasies for a period of 7 months.
      PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

more

Popular Swaziland Travel Answer Locations

• Visa upon arrival to SWAZILAND?

Swaziland Apr 9, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Hi!
      Is there any way to get a visa upon arrival for Swaziland? I am from Peru, South America and it's impossible for me to get the visa in advance as I will be in far-a-way lands with no access to Swaziland or UK embasies for a period of 7 months.
      PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

1 Answer Apr 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • duplesj's Profile Photo

Road trip through Swaziland

Swaziland Feb 11, 2014 at 2:10 AM

I've never been to Swaziland and are planning a motorbike trip of 2 to 3 days through Swaziland. I want to travel with a scenic route and visit scenic places (mountains, valleys, river, waterfall, etc). I need advise on which route to take from west to east or a circular route (gravel roads in good condition are also suitable). I plan to enter at Piet Retief and to exit at Baberton. Johan Du Plessis

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 12:43 AM
    • Visa for Mozambique at Mbabane in Swaziland

Mbabane Dec 7, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Hi everyone,

Since I have read about the fee hike of Mozambique visa and one of the cheapest options is to obtain here at Mbabane, I must ask the following questions once for all - for other potential travelers in the future.

I love to hear from someone who recently applied visa at Mbabane and traveled onto Mozambique.

My questions are as follows:
      1. Exact address of the Mozambique Embassy (Consulate or High Commission) at Mbabane, Swaziland
      2. Opening hours (I read visa application submission is like between 0900 and 1200 and collection is between 1400 and 1600?)
      3. Most interest of all, visa fee paid - please also mention your nationality :-)

Thanks all.

Cheers,

• Travel from Swaziland to Northern Mozambique

Swaziland Oct 5, 2013 at 9:33 AM

My base is in Swaziland, for 3 weeks, at Mbuluzi Game Reserve. I would like to visit the beaches of northern Mozambique, in or near the Pemba area. Is this a feasible trip to take? And, what's the best way to travel? Any assistance and information will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Answer Oct 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • Cost at Border

Swaziland Sep 25, 2013 at 7:08 AM

What is the cost to enter Swaziland for a day. Entering at Komatipoort?

3 Answers Sep 25, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    • Reed Dance

Swaziland Apr 27, 2012 at 4:48 AM

Hello All

Is there sombody who can tel mee the exact date of the Reed dance.

Tanks a lot.

Greetings Richard

2 Answers Apr 27, 2012 at 6:02 AM
    • Christmas in Swaziland

Swaziland Dec 15, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Hi,

Is anyone going to be travelling in Swaziland over christmas? I have booked in at Lidwala backpackers' lodge, and they're having a christmas party. But is anyone else travelling at this time?

1 Answer Dec 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM
    • Transit Visa

Swaziland Nov 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM

I am taking a flight from Swaziland to Johanesburg and to Singapore. This is a non-connecting flight, meaning I have to go out of immigration in South Africa, collect my luggage, check in to my next flight and go through to immigration again. My question is -Will a transit visa in South Africa will allow me to do this or do I need a visit visa? Never I have a non-connecting flight before.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2011 at 3:23 PM
    • Swaziland Visa Requirements

Swaziland Jul 7, 2011 at 11:10 PM

I am a philippine national that will visit Swaziland for a 2 months business trip.

There is limited information for Visa requirements for Philippine nationals. Can anyone give an information on how to secure a visa? We have an office in South Africa, is it possible to apply for visa in Souht Africa? Can I apply it on the boarder. Appreciate your reply.

3 Answers Jul 8, 2011 at 12:19 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Swazi/SA boarder

Piggs Peak May 27, 2010 at 1:49 AM

How long the formalities at the Swazi boarder will take? How many time I should calculate for crossing the boarder at entry/exit from South Africa? btw: I do not need a visa...

1 Answer Aug 7, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    • If not / Why not THE OPENING

Swaziland Sep 9, 2009 at 2:40 AM

hi,

Can someone please give me the contact details of the Why Not club in Ezulwini. I need to find out about the opening date.

Thanx

3 Answers Sep 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Flights from MTS to Captetown

Manzini District Jun 18, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Aren't there direct flights between Manzini airport (MTS) and Capetown (CPT)?

6 Answers Jun 19, 2009 at 9:03 PM
    • eating out

Swaziland Jun 16, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Am travelling to Swaziland in July and was wondering what the cost of eating out is and how much things like a cup of coffee are. Thanks

3 Answers Jun 18, 2009 at 1:08 PM
    • nikoskaps's Profile Photo

Loop JNB - Lesotho - Swaziland possible with bus?

Swaziland Jun 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Hi there, I plan a trip to Lesotho and Swaziland ex Johannesburg in October.
      Do you think it is possible to move between these countries by public transport? Planing to do the loop in a period of 10 - 12 days for the main sights, perhaps with backtracking to JNB if necessary.
      thanks
      Nikos

2 Answers Jun 14, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Swazi cultural village

Lobamba Jun 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM

I'll stay in South Africa next year and I'll visit Kruger national park and will use Nelspruit-airport. Due to its neighborhood to Swaziland I'm tempted to visit the country too. Do you think visiting the Swazi cultural village is a good idea? Is it possible to visit the village within only one day arriving from Nelspruit and going back to Nelspruit again? How far is the distance and how are the streets?

sntc.org.sz/cultural/mantvil... offers a program for the village. Are there also othe possibilities (which do not last a whole day?).

1 Answer Jul 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM
    • jesniel's Profile Photo

Driving in Swaziland

Swaziland Feb 18, 2009 at 6:38 AM

How fast can you travel on the roads in Swaziland?
      I don't mean speed limits, but in relations to road conditions.
      Thx

2 Answers May 26, 2010 at 5:07 AM
    • jesniel's Profile Photo

South African rental car in Swaziland

Swaziland Feb 10, 2009 at 3:33 AM

Is it hasslefree to take your RSA rental car into Swaziland?

If no, what is required?

3 Answers Feb 10, 2009 at 4:12 PM
    • stbnyc's Profile Photo

Top destination in Swaziland

Swaziland Dec 9, 2008 at 8:09 PM

I will have only 1 day for visiting Swaziland on my way from SA to Mozambique...which city, site should I visit primarily? manzini? or Mbabane?
      Please just send a recommendation rather then links..I have alrewady been trying to read on internet and it is not clear which city is worth visiting. Thanks!

• safe car parking?

Swaziland Sep 24, 2007 at 1:51 PM

we'd like to visit the Manzini market( on thursday or friday), but i can't find a map of Manzini, so i don't know the exact location of the market. Furthermore, can you safely park your (hired) vehicle ?

• Tour Operator - ???

Bulembu Sep 13, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Hello Evveryone
      I am searching for any tour operators and travel agens which are offering a tours/ trips to Bulembu ? Swaziland

Thank you a lot

• arikde's Profile Photo

Taxis/Buses Manzini - Jo'Burg

Swaziland Mar 31, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Can someone tell me what the local/express bus options are to get to Jo'Burg from Manzini? This would be travelling on a Saturday. I am looking for costs, ease of availability, travel time, where to get them from, etc.

Thanks,
      A.

• how do i get to swaziland

Swaziland Mar 19, 2007 at 3:38 AM

need help finding the best and cheapest means of getting to swaziland from pretoria. include fares if possible

• TommyTh's Profile Photo

Transportation from Johannesburg to Kruger Park or Swaziland

Swaziland Jul 27, 2006 at 8:06 PM

My name is Tommy. I currently reside in America. I would like to rent a car to travel from Johannesburg to either Kruger Park or Swaziland, still undecided as to which or maybe both. There will be at most 4 people traveling in the car, one-way R245pp, round-trip R420pp. I can pick you up at your hotel and will drive you anywhere in Kruger Park or Swaziland and back. Stops will only be accommodated if all members reach a mutual concensus.

Depart: 01-Sep-2006
      Return 05-Sep-2006

If interested, email me at tla2005@gmail.com.
      Thank you

• Kymmy80's Profile Photo

Single Swazi visitor

Swaziland Jul 18, 2006 at 3:32 AM

I will be visiting Swaziland in mid January next year. I am flying into Manzini and hoping to visit my sponsor child. To do this I need to travel out of Mbabane. What is the best way to travel to Mbabane? Where is the best city to stay Manzini or Mbabane? Any other advice would be appreciated. Thanks

• mimmish's Profile Photo

Health Spa Details?

Swaziland Feb 5, 2006 at 6:57 AM

It's been 2 years since I've visited Swaziland. I am returning in April and staying at the Royal Swazi again... does anyone have details about the health spa that is close by?

• mayasmin's Profile Photo

where to go

Swaziland Apr 16, 2005 at 8:02 PM

If i can just visit one site/place/monument in Swaziland, what would this be? Aside from driving, how do i get there from S. Africa (Johannesburg or Durban), or Maputo (Mozambique)? THanks much :-)

• thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

Visa

Swaziland Dec 30, 2004 at 8:28 AM

Have anyone of you ever got a visa at the border from S. Africa?

1 Answer Apr 9, 2005 at 9:23 AM
    • retired_poppi's Profile Photo

Hlane Game Sanctuary in January?

Swaziland Nov 14, 2004 at 6:51 PM

Is it worthwhile to visit Hlane to see animals in January? I understand that winter (dry) is best, but what can we expect in January?

1 Answer Nov 15, 2004 at 3:59 AM
    • travel through Swaziland

Swaziland Jun 26, 2004 at 6:59 AM

Hi, we will in Kwa Zulu Natal in September and we want to continue to Blyde river Canyon. Is better to go through Swaziland or through South Africa? I read In guide book that in Swaziland is nice road from Mahamba to Manzini through Grand Valley. Is it true? Is good opinion to go this road or is better to go directly to Blyde river? Thank you

1 Answer Jun 27, 2004 at 12:46 AM
    • Is it very poor

Swaziland Sep 3, 2002 at 6:04 AM

What kind of life do the people have there?

7 Answers Jun 15, 2003 at 4:43 AM