Sveti Stefan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pansion Savina

Herceg-Novi Jul 27, 2015 at 9:08 AM

I'm going to visit Nerceg Novi towards the end of August. I would like to kindly ask you If you could tell me more about Pansion Savina because I'm planing to stay there. How is the food and the overall situation of the hotel?
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • kitchen equipment

Ulcinj Jul 11, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Hi everyone, im doing a place in Ulzinj and need to find a shop that sells pots, pans, plates cutlery etc any advice, online shopping or shops that have a website would be better for me as i am not there at the moment and need to have these things sorted before the 1st august 15

more
    • davesut's Profile Photo

Latest on Sveti Stefan

by davesut Online Now Jun 21, 2011 at 5:10 AM

I read an article about this wonderful island at the weekend which said that the opportunity to visit the island for a 5euro charge is not offered any more. Non-residents of the island hotel have to book a table at a restaurant. Anybody got recent experience?

Has anyone been there in 2011 to confirm this?
      How easy is it to book a table and what are the prices like?
      Are the beaches still accessible for non-residents?

6 Answers Jun 23, 2011 at 2:26 AM
    • xdescendx's Profile Photo

Crvena glavica

by xdescendx Online Now Jun 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM

When in Montenegro, I stayed in an auto camp just past Sveti Stefan on the right. At the bottom of the camp there was a small restaurant. I've posted this in my tips, but I'd really like to know if there's a name for it. Also, I enjoyed talking to the guy's from Serbia that were working in there, so ultimately I'd like to see if there's contact information available somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

• Cheap Accommodation

by att33 Online Now Jul 15, 2005 at 12:39 AM

I'm after some cheap accommodation for a 1 night stop over in Sveti Stefan, but have been unable to find anything on the web.
      Can anybody suggest any places.
      Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 1, 2008 at 7:02 AM
    • Polonca's Profile Photo

Diving centers near Sveti Stefan

by Polonca Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 4:15 AM

Does anyone know were would i find any good dive centers near Sv. Stefan or Kamenovo????

8 Answers May 10, 2005 at 2:51 AM
    • younghomer's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Sveti Stefan, Montenegro

by younghomer Online Now Apr 22, 2004 at 4:36 AM

I am trying to find a cheaper alternative to staying in a hotel in Sveti Stefan. Can't seem to find any info on hostels, if there are any.

1 Answer Apr 22, 2004 at 5:29 AM