change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• madmatg's Profile Photo

22 hour layover a few questions...

Incheon Jul 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM

1. I can leave my checked bags at one of the storage places from when i arrive, 11am, until i get back the next day around 7am. Is that correct?

2. I'm going back to america and since I'm in seoul for just 22 hours am wondering if I can just stay out all night (not getting plastered) and just come back early to the airport. Any suggestions on what i can do during the wee morning hours? Thanks!

more
    • Trout Festival

by thelettero Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Hi, How would I get to Jinbu for the Pyeongchang Trout festival from Suwon?
      Thanks!

• pkhrjhdh's Profile Photo

Looking for a nice motel for one night

by pkhrjhdh Online Now Jul 5, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Hi
      My husband and I will be travelling around Korea again in September and we are thinking of staying overnight in Suwon because we would like to visit the Fortress followed by dinner with a friend in the evening. We would like a nice room in a motel near-ish to the station so far the Dori B has been recommended (VIP room is only 40,000won - but only one pic of a room on site I found!)

The following day we plan to go to Suncheon in the south and as far as we can make out there is a direct bus from Suwon hence the need to be near the station and we have 2 large suitcases! Bus info would also be appreciated!

Any help welcome :)

• Want to stay in Seoul and take train to Suwon

by jsmithers Online Now May 17, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I am working in Suwon, and staying in a less than nice hotel, I want to move to Seoul and commute. Are the train locations easy to find in both Suwon and Seoul? Do the stations have names, so that I can give instructions to a cab driver? The link for the English version of the train site was not working, is there fare information, timetables anything to help a hapless Ameican business woman??
      I love the idea of seeing the countryside, this sounds like the perfect commute!

1 Answer May 20, 2010 at 8:03 PM
    • Australian in Suwon

by iron_cheff Online Now Nov 7, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Hi all,

I am an Australian that is going to be teaching English in Suwon for a year starting November. I have read a few things about Suwon and it seems to be nice place. I live with some Korean people and they also say it is nice.
      I have a few questions that I would appreciate some answers too. How are foreigners perceived over there? Do we have to watch out when buying things so as not to get overcharged? Will people want to talk to us or will they avoid us? Is it true that I would be able to buy shoes over there? (size 12-13 aus)
      Also I love soccer and am hoping to play soccer over there. Are there any teams that would allow a foreigner to play? Is there an indoor soccer field?

Any answers to these questions or any other information would be much appreciated. If there are any foreigners (or Koreans for that matter) over there and want to meet up, give me an email.

Cheers.

6 Answers Jul 4, 2008 at 5:27 AM